Gurston Hillclimb School 9th June 2009

VCC56

Lifetime Supporter
Would anyone like to join Nadine and I in doing the Gurston School 9th June next year? We have done it twice before, and its really good value. You actually get 8 runs on the hill, twice that of a competition, and you have former and current hillclimb champions instructing. Seriously nice lunch included! You can use any car you like, as long as its a road legal vehicle, and if you are looking to upgrade you race licence, you can achieve a signature by doing the school. It's a way great of getting to know the hill, if you haven't driven it before, or excellent prep from when you next compete there. Here's a link to the School: The Gurston Down Hill Climb Drivers School Check out nice Brayspeed vid cameo of Gurston. If this takes your fancy, book asap, as it's a very popular school.

VCC56

Lifetime Supporter
I have inquired about spaces etc, here's the reply from Andrew Hext at the Gurston Hill Climb School:

The maximum number of pupils at a school is 30, but 25 is better (more time for discussion etc.) !!

If you would like to make a group booking (more than four pupils), I can offer a discount - the price per pupil will be £125 per pupil.

There are still plenty of spaces on the June school.

Please let me know if any interest in this. Normal price £150.00.

MWGT40

Supporter
Bjorn, Count me in if you are definitely going to do it. Can you email me the details I need to book or should I book through you?

VCC56

Lifetime Supporter
As the first competition club day at Gurston this year is 1st June. It would make more sense to try and book the school 12th May instead of 9th June, if there's still availabilities. If you have already booked the 9th June, Gurston will likely change to the 12 May for you. Let me know what you think.

Back