I found out I'm a bad Australian.

Jac Mac,
Maybe when Faili gets to Oz. He and Pete can set up their own Fox TV Network. This post right now is like watching re runs of "Skippy The Bush Kangaroo".
Dave

Re: I found out I'm a bad Australian, but NOT a Nazi:(

OLD people with FAKE GT40s, and NO LIFE

It is obvious that dementia has set in on you. Iron Sheik was the second infidel that posted a reply to this “tired thread”!! And you still NEED MORE?!!

Well before I begin, let’s set the record straight on THE SHEIK.

Against Gun Control, owns number of guns (unlike most here, has actually fired towards,,,,,,You guessed it, but we won’t get into it)

Pro Death penalty (advocate of torture before death in certain cases)

Against Taxes (for most things, not all)

Against Organized religion/crime (Sheik is NOT an atheist)

Pro Abortion, not because of women rights/choice,,,,etc. Because there are way too many UGLY stupid $%$%^*&&*^^%%%^ already alive on this planet.

Does NOT care about global farting, because selfish human beings have already F%$&ED up this planet,,,”head gasket started to leak 70 years ago, engine will blow sooner or later, so who gives $*&% if the Ice Caps melt, as long as the ice in my Tequila is not melted”

Likes A in ATF,,, and consumes massive quantities when opportunities present themselves.

SOOOOO, gents,,Is the Sheik a Communist or a Nazi? (Relax PETER we are not talking about you). Well, the last election (between Boy George and Swift Boat Carry), the Sheik actually wrote on the election Ballot,,,,, John MacCain,,,,,(No Joke, No lie)!!!! Does this does mean he will vote for him on this election???,,,naaaa

You see Gentlemen,,, Every generation that disappears/dies off, makes the next one a BETTER ONE. I believe this applies to most of the people on this Forum (IRON SHIEK included).

Lets Take (Music and Race in USA, as an example. Music First!! Elvis Presley’s music was equated to “Negro Music”. As the Senior citizens of that era died off (Thankfully), Elvis became a hero. It was the same story with Led zeppelin, Black Sabbath,,,,,,,,,and it IS the same story with Rap, Heavy Metal,,,,and ON and ON.

And NOW MY FAVORITE,,,race,,,, 50 Years ago, anyone of color had to kiss the A$$ of white/pink man anywhere and every where in USA. Being seen humping a white girl or producing a child could bring you death. Now,,generation after generation the sons and great grand daughters of “GT40 FORUM” will/have “mix/ed” with little sheiks and mongrels.

THIS,,,will bring us MANY MANY Barack HUSSEIN Obamas. Yes “they” will be in Austarlia and its province NZ,,,they will be in the LemonTealand, Frogland,,,,etc. Hell, My nephew has blonde hair and blue eyes, It would be awesome to see him as the next president of IRAN.

The only good thing about older generation is that their time will be up SOONER than later.

SOOOOOOO, is the Sheik a BAD IroAmerican???

Good night and Good luck,,,,,,,,

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like your safe Pete, he has not left the all embracing komforts of the USA yet, probably watching 'Crocodile Dundee' re-runs to get himself up to speed!.

Dave, that was a reality check-I can remember those programs- on B/W TV :)

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Hi, my name is Doug, and I, too, am a bad Australian (hell, I'm not even sure I'm a good American)!

It's nice to have a place where we can all discuss this issue without having to worry about those who may not understand.

Now, to which Australian government agency do I turn for my rightful plundering of the public coffers?????

Doug

Jac Mac,
He's back. I think Pete and Faili will make a great Tag Team. They can restore Oz back to it's greatness. Maybe get Howard back in as PM. Yes this Canuk knows a little about the land of Oz having worked with transplants from Holden. (GM AUS) I also have some friends that have imigrated to Oz and also The Young Country(NZ)(Province of Australia according to Faili ,Sultan of Slam) Pete most of the Oz transplants told me they never dated Kiwi girls to far to reach to kiss. Jac Mac don't forget "The Flying Doctor" I always wondered what happended to all those Ansons after Commonwealth Air Training Program ended after the WWII.
Dave

Hmm, yes my late father had several tales of Ansons, Cessna 'bobcat/crane' etc that he trained on in Canada. I bought several books on that programme for him to read during his last years , the memories they brought back were huge and I quite often re-read a couple of chapters when I get time. Some of the 'incidents' are funny now when viewed in retrospect, but would have been downright scary at the time!

Too bad MoJo-Jo-Jo no longer posts.....

mojo.jpg

Jac Mac,
I know of the books you mean, Wife's uncle still alive trained navigators in Ansons on the east coast in PEI. You should see the info and pictures he has and may have run across your dad. I use to bring him a book every summer. He's still part of the wing there. In the city I live was No. 20 EFTS(Elementry Flight Training School) it's now our airport and some of the old buildings are still in use. Small world eh.
Dave

Back