Is the right to bear arms outdated.

Keith

Well, I'm so glad that you brought that subject up here Mark, it's something that needs to be debated at long length.

Personally I have always equated gun ownership (size, power etc) to a kind of penis extension thing, you know "doesn't fire blanks" - "always hits the spot" - "it's got a great heft" a bit like sports cars really.

Of course volks that don't like guns (see what I did there young Marky?) are only saying "there's nothing at all wrong with my penis" actually attempting to conceal the obvious truth, that in fact, their willies are miniscule.

So, really Markus O'Realius, any discussion concerning guns is really about penis length and general masculine performance ("Shoots harder, longer") or lack of ("My willy is really HUGE - no, really, honestly").

Women and guns? Seeing as you asked my old cocker. I fear it's just another case of penis envy.

How big is your gun Kemosabe?

Wanna talk about it?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
"Women and guns? Seeing as you asked my old cocker. I fear it's just another case of penis envy." Posted by Keith1

Meanwhile the deaths continue!

'Blade Runner' Oscar Pistorius charged with murder of girlfriend
Olympic sprinter Oscar Pistorius is due in court later today in connection with the shooting of a woman who died at his home.

marc

Lifetime Supporter
Headlines headlines. How many deaths by heart attacks are front page? There are more deaths from h a than guns ever. You think their loved ones did not grieve? What makes a death by gun any more tragic? Because it is by anothers hands? So heart attacks arent causd by themselves are they

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Childeren rarely die from heart attacks!

Gun and Shooting Accidents

Some more recent gun and shooting accidents involving children include:
  • a 2-year-old in Cooper County, Missouri, died after shooting himself in the head with a handgun that "he got a hold of" in his house.
  • a 3-year-old in Loris, South Carolina, near Myrtle Beach, died after shooting himself in the head with a pistol that he found in the car.
  • a 5-year-old in Belleville, Illinois, near St. Louis, was accidentally shot in the head with a shotgun by his 10-year-old brother.
  • a 3-year-old in Maryland Heights, Missouri, near St. Louis, who shot himself once in the chest, died. He found the gun in his parents bedroom, one of whom is a police officer.
  • a 2-year-old was shot in the head by his 5-year-old brother in Connersville, Indiana who was playing with a gun he found in a bedroom. The boy, a twin, died of the gun shot.
  • a 3-year-old in St. Louis, Missouri who died after she shot herself in the head with a gun she found tucked between two mattresses.
  • a 6-year-old who was shot and killed by his 11-year-old stepbrother, in what was initially thought to be an accident, but the boy is now facing possible murder charges. The two boys were left home alone at the time of the shooting in Martinsville, Indiana.
  • a 10-year-old in Bay St. Louis, Mississippi died after he shot himself with his grandfather's gun that he found in his nightstand. He would have been going into the fifth grade next fall.
  • a 15-year-old from Cherry Hill, Baltimore was shot in the head and killed by a 12-year-old friend who was playing with the gun during a sleepover.
  • a 5-year-old from Bossier City, Louisiana found a loaded handgun a cabinet in his home, and accidentally shot and killed himself.
  • a 2-year-old near Fresno, California found a loaded, semi-automatic handgun in his home, walked into a bedroom with the gun, and it fired, striking and killing his 6-year-old sister.
  • a 3-year-old in South Carolina was shot in his upper boy by his uncle who was cleaning his gun when it accidentally fire. The toddler died in emergency surgery.
  • a 2-year-old in Georgia was shot in the back by a 9 or 10-year-old who found a gun in a van they were all playing in while the toddler's family was preparing to move to a new apartment.
  • a 2-year-old in Phoenix was shot in the face with a handgun by her 8-year-old brother, who thought he was playing with a toy gun he found on the floor of his grandfather's apartment.
  • a 3-year-old in Summerville, South Carolina who died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to her head after finding a loaded, unsecured handgun on the window sill of her parent's bedroom
  • a 5-year-old in Telferner, Texas who shot his 4-year-old brother in the abdomen with a rifle they were playing with in their home. His brother died from the gun shot wound.
  • a 2-year-old in Missouri who died after he accidentally shot himself in the head after finding a loaded handgun on a shelf in the closet of his parent's bedroom
  • an 11-year-old in Indianapolis who was accidentally shot by his brother
  • three children in Houston who were hurt when a 6-year-old accidentally fired a gun he had brought to school
  • an 8-year-old in Alabama who died from an accidental shotgun blast
  • a 2-year-old in Vermont who died after he was accidentally shot with a rifle by a sibling
  • a 10-year-old who lost use of his right eye after being shot by an older teen cousin while they were playing with a gun that they thought was unloaded
  • a 3-year-old in North Carolina who shot and killed himself
  • a 4-year-old who accidentally shot a 12-year-old in Louisiana while playing with a rifle they found in a closet

marc

Lifetime Supporter
Children frequently die from heart attacks, they are not front page news. While accidental shooting are news worthy. check those child debilitating deaths out... oh you can't because news papers and news organizations don't bring them to the forefront.

marc

Lifetime Supporter
My children are off making more mischief in the world and some are having kids of their own. one is in the gov service that uses guns. I am not worried about their children. I worry about the brother who has a high level autisic child with a hole in his heart, not from a bullet either.

marc

Lifetime Supporter
I still am looking for a bumper sticker or t shirt (to meld into the previous posts) that Richard "Jaws" Keil wore in the movie Happy Gilmore. "Guns don't kill people, I do"

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
I still am looking for a bumper sticker or t shirt (to meld into the previous posts) that Richard "Jaws" Keil wore in the movie Happy Gilmore. "Guns don't kill people, I do"

Marc

GUNS DO KILL PEOPLE!!!!!!

In 2010, 30,470 PEOPLE in the US died from guns!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Ian,

When used as intended cars, bicycles and chopsticks all have a very safe and peaceful purpose.

Guns when used as intended kill and intimadate.

Can you tell the differance?

I say we keep the things that serve a safe, useful purpose and get rid of the things that only kill and intimadate!

Gun deaths: 45 per 100,000 gun owners per year
Car deaths: 22 per 100,000 car owners per year

Last edited:

marc

Lifetime Supporter
Guns cant kill unless a human makes them, loads them, and pulls the trigger.
Only the aiming and reasons are thequestion

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Guns cant kill unless a human makes them, loads them, and pulls the trigger.
Only the aiming and reasons are thequestion

I totally agree, if we don't make them, don't load them and don't pull the trigger, the problem is solved!

Spread the word!

Back