Keith’s RCR GT40 Mk1B for sale

Keith

Lifetime Supporter
It is with a heavy heart that I am posting my GT40 for sale. I have contracted a very virulent form of cancer and I am in the process of selling a bunch of my prized toys so my family is spared the task after I am gone. I will attempt to post a link here of a video my son-in -law Greg did as tribute to this beautiful car.
It was built from an RCR Deluxe Kit with all the options. I would like take this opportunity to publicly thank Fran Hall and the members here on the forum who were such a great help in building this GT40 into what it is today.
Link to the video: https://f.io/1FDZpwOb
I have it listed locally for $150,000

Built from a RCR Deluxe kit, AC, six point roll bar, front and rear sway bars, bump steer kit…..every available option.

Period correct 289 HO block, 347 stroker kit, TFS Heads, custom pistons, balanced, hydraulic roller cam and roller rockers with custom length push rods.

Audi 016 transaxle modified with custom ring and pinion, custom Porsche flywheel and clutch.

Adjustable pedal system.

Wilwood brakes and emergency brake

Will be sold on an MSO as it has never been registered.

Custom oil cooler and transaxle cooler with oil/ transaxle fluid temperature gauge.

17 inch knock off (with safety wire) rims with Goodyear Eagle F1 tires.

Custom heater system with separate piping so the heater actually works.

Street legal lighting including back up lights.

Much more information on my build site of the same name here on the forum

Attachments

• IMG_0481.jpeg
    IMG_0481.jpeg
    159 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_2587.jpeg
    IMG_2587.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_2676.jpeg
    IMG_2676.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_2589.jpeg
    IMG_2589.jpeg
    405 KB · Views: 219

Chet Zerlin

Supporter
Keith,
So very, very sorry to hear about your health issues. You were one of the first people I reached out to when I was considering buying an RCR40 and your help and advice were invaluable. I even printed out your build postings and still use them as guidance while building my car. You built an excellent car and whoever buys it should consider themselves lucky to be able to benefit from all your hard work and expertise. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.
Chet

Back