Last Post - Honest - Kackered

Keith

I rang back to Marcus's number and told him the use of his card was much appreciated. After that I went to Sparks Cars at Acton on the A40. They have a realy nice Berlinetta which has just come in so I've bought it on Marcus's card so we have wheels to get around with. They are PDI-ing it tomorrow and with a pin number from Marcus we take delivery on Monday morning. Marcus - I got a good deal on insurance as well so don't worry Susanne about it too much. You can have a go in it when you come over.
They are also fitting it with a roof rack for Keiths oxygen bottles.

Fuk Mi!

What a result - come and pick me up David - we'll go on the pull mate... :thumbsup:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Shit boys forget Marcus, with Al's card you can get a Lear jet. You can fly it David and Keith it's got it's own oxygen supply. Come visit downunder and bring Marcus and Al, shrimps on the Barbie mates.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Sparks workshop are having problems with the roof rack as the berlinetta doesn't have gutters. They've suggested welding a flat plate and bolt it through the roof. It's only six 4mm bolts and means the roof rack can be taken off again. One other idea was a Thule top box but I think that means big bars and welding. A decision is imminent.

Sparks workshop are having problems with the roof rack as the berlinetta doesn't have gutters. They've suggested welding a flat plate and bolt it through the roof. It's only six 4mm bolts and means the roof rack can be taken off again. One other idea was a Thule top box but I think that means big bars and welding. A decision is imminent.

David think of Keiths bones, you would be better off getting one of these road going couches.

Bob

images

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Its going to be the Thule top box. The reason is there is little or no luggage space in this car anyway and if I get the top box long enough for carvers (Skis) and poles as well and get a set of snow tires on now - given an early sailing on Fridays we could reach Koflach (Austria) the same day. Some of the very best beers in Austria in the pubs in Koflach.
(Puntigammer, Gosser, and Ottakringer, to name a few)
I'm going to get one of these Davos wooden sledges for Keith and stow an 02 bottle under the seat between the runners.

You could not make this shit up....100%

:cool2:

Well you couldn´t...just returned from Geneva only to hear a strange message on my voicemail asking if some extra charging for the (huge) oxygen bottle brackets would be O.K ....

F...ck it, it I go bust it´s for the best cause I can possibly imagine. Got to move country (or better continent) to escape all my creditors. Pete, you don´t have a room to let, have you? Would do all the lawn-mowing, car washing etc.

Last edited:
Back