Le Mans Classic 2008 11-12-13th July 2008

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Paul,
likewise it was a pleasure to meet you and see the Black Beauty too. Great videos and fun with Phils introduction and the blooper, interesting to see the two laps from different cars perspectives, Malcolms video, and yours. Havent published mine as yet, lets say its a bit tamer.

regards
Dave

Last day on the campsite............................

Attachments

• Campsitepic.jpg
    Campsitepic.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 369
Paul, the Blooper on video 1 made me curl up, and I didn't even have the sound on!!! The look on the guys face! so obviously enjoying themselves and having fun. I am going to have to watch the rest later. Thanks for posting.

Just a reminder that the copy and picture deadline for the September Fortyfication is 10th August.
I am still looking for a front cover picture that captures the spirit of LMC, so if anyone has a quality, portrait-format pic that they think does this, please send it to me.
Also, does anyone want to do a write-up for the magazine of what LMC meant for them? Factual or humourous, either will fill the bill.
Please e-mail words and pics to my address at the front of Fortyfication.

RichardH

AKA The Mad Hat Man
wheres Charles and his vids? - not still in France?

can yu tell - more piccies and vids pleeeeeze;).

Met Justin this morning and the video will be finished later today all being well. Not seen it myself yet so looking forward to it. Will be putting it on you tube, so keep looking.

Just paid my credit card - my fuel bill for the three day trip was £615.74. Bloody webers!!!
Can anyone beat that? PS its not something to be proud of.

Brian - didn't record the mileage. It was too depressing following Martin Gough around the Le mans area. We were in sight of our hotel - next minute back on the motorway with the next exit 20 mile away! This went on for three hours..... car was running ever ever so slightly rich!!! Everytime I went past a car full of French women something made me floor it then back right off - Mike P said the resulting flames out the exhaust were worth every penny. Have had it on the rolling road since then - what a difference. Its like having a new car.

Why I've got a USA flag next to my name - Lancashire is the capital of England. Anyone know how one changes ones flag to something more patriotic.

Dick - you've got one too. I suppose being from the midlands you neither one of us nor one of those southerners. i suppose any flag would do....

Back