Libs Getting Out The Vote!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Mark, Keith,

Just so I understand what you are saying, you condemn me for responding to criticism about something that I care about. I should see beyond the words and argue "for the better good". I should not defend the things I care about or call folks names.

Yes, now I understand. The Brits have a good handle on how to respond to criticizem. As Mark says....

"Should anyone post about the British in ways as you suggested above, I suspect strongly, that we would treat such accusations/observations, simply as nonsence spoken by the foolish or ill-informed and dismiss the out of hand".

OK, I see you Brits are above that sort of thing.......................

A few days ago Mr Romney mentioned that he has some concerns about security for the London Olympics.

Keith immediatly started a thread titled.........

"WHAT A MUPPET"

Keith not only called Mr Romney a name, but went on to say that anyone who could say such a thing (crtitcize the Brits) might just start WWIII.

Mark then chimed in saying that in America "everyone has the oppertunity to become President" and that he thinks thats a poor idea.

Keith then added.......

"I suppose we can tolerate INSULTS from people we know, but from strangers makes it personal"

Hypocrisy

<!-- /firstHeading --><!-- bodyContent --><!-- tagline -->From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
<!-- /tagline --><!-- subtitle -->
<!-- /subtitle --><!-- jumpto -->
Hypocrisy is the state of pretending to have virtues, moral beliefs, principles, etc., that one does not actually have.<SUP id=cite_ref-dictdotcom_0-0 class=reference>[</SUP>

Last edited:
OK, I see you Brits are above that sort of thing.......................

A few days ago Mr Romney mentioned that he has some concerns about security for the London Olympics.

Keith immediatly started a thread titled.........

"WHAT A MUPPET"

Keith not only called Mr Romney a name, but went on to say that anyone who could say such a thing (crtitcize the Brits) might just start WWIII.

Mark then chimed in saying that in America "everyone has the oppertunity to become President" and that he thinks thats a poor idea.

Keith then added.......

"I suppose we can tolerate INSULTS from people we know, but from strangers makes it personal"

I'll tell you one thing Jim, when you put it like that, it is bloody hilarious! Reading that I almost fell off the chair in laughter. (Not at you, please don't think that), simply that it does read very well indeed from a comic perspective!

To answer Jim line by line

Jim: Just so I understand what you are saying, you condemn me for responding to criticism about something that I care about.

Me: NO I DON'T. I criticise you for treating everything as an attack. I am infact criticising both you and Bob for constantly having pissing contests and getting nowhere. A pure example of what is wrong with the political process.

Jim: I should see beyond the words and argue "for the better good". I should not defend the things I care about or call folks names.

Me: Don't be daft Jim. Of course you should defend things that you care about. See first responce above. Be creative and imaginative. Don't simply throw crap back and forth. If your favourite candidate is accused of being a womanising alchohlic with his hand in the till, or some other such rubbish, why not investigate this for youself instead of blindly folowwing.... oh dear, do I have to say this all over again? Re-read my previous post on page 1!

Jim: Yes, now I understand. The Brits have a good handle on how to respond to criticizem. As Mark says....

"Should anyone post about the British in ways as you suggested above, I suspect strongly, that we would treat such accusations/observations, simply as nonsence spoken by the foolish or ill-informed and dismiss the out of hand".

Yes indeed Jim. Rise above it my good fellow.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Mark,

I think I now understand what you are trying to say................

Responding to posts like these is a "pissing contest"

Libs get out the vote....................by cheating
Taking History back from Liberal lies
Another dumb ass Liberal idea
Favorite stupid Liberal quote of the day
Another Liberal lie set straight
How can car enthusiasts be Liberal
In you face Democrat comrads
A guide to Liberal loan Debauchery

But responding to someone having the nerve to say.....

"I have some concerns about security at the London Olympics"

That sort of "insult, we take personally"

OK, that seems fair to me:)

Last edited:
OOOH....LB.....let me do it.....PLEASE....choose me.......I'd do a good job...I promise....let me, PLEASE :lipsrsealed:

This nice of you to volunteer, Doug, but jim has worked hard for this, and I don't want him to get pushed to the back. You're second, if jim can't do it though!

Keith

Mark,

I think I now understand what you are trying to say................

Responding to posts like these is a "pissing contest"

Libs get out the vote....................by cheating
Taking History back from Liberal lies
Another dumb ass Liberal idea
Favorite stupid Liberal quote of the day
Another Liberal lie set straight
How can car enthusiasts be Liberal
In you face Democrat comrads
A guide to Liberal loan Debauchery

But responding to someone having the nerve to say.....

"I have some concerns about security at the London Olympics"

That sort of "insult, we take personally"

OK, that seems fair to me:)

You just don't get it do you? Might Romney is a MUPPET for being a TWAT, not for insulting us. I could care less.

Given that he came over here to enhance his reputation as a "Statesman" I would say he he performed a massive FAIL.

His Olympic gaffe was one of many, but it does seem that in general, Americans agree with him and it won't damage him at home as much as at first thought, so yes, he could still beat Obama. If he does, he might start WWIII though...

Not with us, I hasten to add - we are a totally spent force, a tiny Island and rely completely on America when we screw up as we often do. What was it we do according to one of your colleagues?

"Act weak and lose" I like that.

Wouldn't you say?

I see that work is a bit slow right now Jim.

(PS, I'm doing all the insults so you don't have to, and anyway I'm better at it)

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
You just don't get it do you? Might Romney is a MUPPET for being a TWAT, not for insulting us. I could care less. Posted by Keith/QUOTE]

Yes Keith, I don't get it. So you say that Mr Romney is a Muppit and a twat, but not for insulting you, "I could care Less"

So Keith, tell me why, right after you called him a "Muppet" and a "Twat" did you say the following?

I suppose we can all tolerate insults from people we know, but from strangers makes it personal. Posted by Keith(QUOTE]

So it was an insult, that you took PERSONALLY.

Then you say you could care less?

Keith, the only reason I am going into this is that you come on here and critisize me for comenting on "insults thay I take personally"

Yet you do exactly the same thing.

Keith and Mark,

If you really, as you say do not like this type of tit for tat discussion, I suggest that instead of critisizing me, for taking "INSULTS PERSONALLY" you should address you comments to the person starting the insulting threads.

I absolutley promise that if Mr Fechter stops posing lnsults and lies, I will stop responding.

Last edited:

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
So nothing's going to change even a bit, folks, tune in ten years from now for a bit of the old "sametooya"..... watch this space for further details and absolutely the same old shit.

I love my brethren here, but you all are making it somewhat more difficult to do so. I'm up to it, though.

Why don't we all just lay down our arms and have lunch together at Chick-Fil-A???

Keith

You just don't get it do you? Might Romney is a MUPPET for being a TWAT, not for insulting us. I could care less. Posted by Keith/QUOTE]

Yes Keith, I don't get it. So you say that Mr Romney is a Muppit and a twat, but not for insulting you, "I could care Less"

So Keith, tell me why, right after you called him a "Muppet" and a "Twat" did you say the following?

I suppose we can all tolerate insults from people we know, but from strangers makes it personal. Posted by Keith(QUOTE]

So it was an insult, that you took PERSONALLY.

Then you say you could care less?

Keith, the only reason I am going into this is that you come on here and critisize me for comenting on "insults thay I take personally"

Yet you do exactly the same thing.

Keith and Mark,

If you really, as you say do not like this type of tit for tat discussion, I suggest that instead of critisizing me, for taking "INSULTS PERSONALLY" you should address you comments to the person starting the insulting threads.

I absolutley promise that if Mr Fechter stops posing lnsults and lies, I will stop responding.

Er, Romney has never insulted me mate...

Bob has never insulted me mate.....and anyway, I find him amusing... he's certainly got your number... is what he says lies? I have no idea...

But you..... have high blood pressure, right?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
(QUOTE)Er, Romney has never insulted me mate...

Bob has never insulted me mate.....and anyway, I find him amusing... he's certainly got your number... is what he says lies? I have no idea...

But you..... have high blood pressure, right? Posted by Keith[/QUOTE]

Keith, Now I see where you are coming from, you are ok with insults as long as they are not aimed at you, as long as they are aimed at liberals, your OK with that.

As for Mr Fechter and the truth, what you say is very funny, "I have no idea" if what he says are lies.

No Idea!

Mr Fechter has posted lie after lie, folks have called him on lie after lie. I know you have read them.

Here lets see if I can refresh your memory. Here are just a few whoppers!

He said: The US Founding Fathers ended slavery..............
They certinally did not, most were slave holders!

He said that we invaded Iraq because they attacked us on 9-11.

He said that Liberal "activist Judges" were over ruling the US Constitution.
We asked repeatedly for an example, there are none.

He said the the Obama administration was "riddled with Comunists"
We asked for an example, he had none.

He said that ABC, CBS, and NBC are just like Fox, he said they knowingly lie and knowingly post docktored charts and graphs.
We asked for an example, he had none.

There are many more examples, but you get the idea.

As for my blood pressure I'm just fine, but thanks for the concern.

craik, are you going to be my biographer? I need an answer soon I've got a bigger name on the other line begging to do it, but you've put so much effort in already, I'd like to give you a shot at it!

Keith

To be honest Jim, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Think about Bob's biog suggestion - it would be an absolute craiker...

Back