Libs Getting Out The Vote!

I guess there is no point in talking to you.

Well for sure, it seems pointless talking with you Jim. You have all the rights you want mate. Carry on as you are. You will hear nothing more from me.

I shall however continue my debates and arguements with Bob I suspect, but you sir, are a done deal. A cake that has been baked. There is nothing more that ever be done to alter the recipe now.

I withdraw, a failure completely in all attempts to disuss and exchange ideas with you. I shall travel the one-way road that is Jim Craik, no more.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Mark,

So now it comes down to this, you only want to have discussions and debate with people you agree with.

You say that discussions with someone who has a different point of view is "pointless". You are going to ignore other views and continue "my debates and arguements with Bob".

You may not know this, but a debate, held only with folks you agree with is not a debate at all, its what we in the New Word call a circle jerk.

Urban Dictionary

Definition, Circle Jerk: (1) group masterbation (2) A pointless endeavor (3) A waist of time

Have fun!

Last edited:
Sucumbing to the prod Jim,

Wrong, wrong and wrong again mate.

And as for defining the term 'circle jerk'. Uneccessary! Although I will demonstrate my ability to agree with you at least sometimes and on some things you say, by agreeing here, in that two out of three points in your 'urban dictionary' definition, do apply to us: 1. It is a pointless endeavour and
2. It is a waste of time.

As for "Have Fun". Don't be so glib.

Fair thee well and fair winds to you Jim, sincerely.

Keith

To be quite honest, I think all this is quite sad. I remember (along with Graham "Gravy") being very supportive of Jim because we felt he fought his corner well against fairly robust opposition (from fellow Americans, now silent). I don't know what happened in the intervening months, a year possibly? But I feel Jim has taken things too literally sometimes, and along with Jeff Young, feels certain that they know the "real" agenda of all of us. Guess what.

Don't have an agenda. Don't care about politics. Don't care about nationalities. Don't care about race. Don't care about political hues. Don't care for rhetoric. Don't care for dogma. Don't care for bullying either corporate, government or individual. Don't care for 'Z', 'C', 'B' or 'A' list celebrities Hollywood or any other prima donna.

Do care about people. Do care about minorities. Do care about the effects of criminals. Do care about drug lords guns and gangs. Do care about inequalities. Do care about benefit fraudsters. Do care about the downtrodden. Do care about the power of the media. Do care about the proliferation of alcohol and the harm it causes. Do care about the welfare and future of the young (not Jeff)

Jim seems to have substituted GT40's.com for actual life with people and situations he is most opposed to representing the things he most despises (or admires). He says his wife thinks that I am a jerk. Hands up members who shows their wives similar posts?

None of us (even Bob) is his enemy, and I'm sad he gets so worked up about it.

Jim, we love you man, don't give up on us mere mortals too soon. Just chill a little.

Do me a favour. It may have come to your attention on this board, that many members say to another "I like your sense of humour" Humour is certainly how us (British) run our lives and it helps us understand each other. It also helps to banish preconceived notions by taking the rise out of stereotypes.

I may have missed it but have you ever posted a joke? If you have I apologise and would be obliged if you would point me to it. If not, please post a joke you believe is truly amusing.

Finally, WTF is wrong with group masturbation eh???:gossip:

Attachments

• cap.jpg
    cap.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 109

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
You (Capt. Hardy) do seem to care an inordinate amount about the furriners in your country.

I got tired of coming here and seeing rants about that, and of course Bob's (at the time) almost daily liberal hate.

So it goes. Things got out of hand with Bob and Jim and I'm glad for the most part the back and forth there ended.

Back