Monterey Historics

Also, if any of you are going in your GT40 replica, I would appreciate it to know, if only to see what a GT40 replica looks like.

Hi Guys

Fran Hall, Gordy Good, Roy Snook and I will be staying from 11 August to 18 August at Hotel below.
Howard Johnson Express Inn Monterey Seaside
1893 Fremont Boulevard
Seaside
Phone No 831 394-8566

If your in town come and have a beer.

Regards
Chris. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Re: Monterey Historics on Speedvision ???

Anyone know when the highlights will be aired on Speed? I'm on the East coast. BTW I did not build this kit. The credit belongs to fellow modeler Gary McNutt.

Attachments

• 21045-gt40roadster.jpg
    21045-gt40roadster.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 273
Re: Monterey Historics on Speedvision ???

Hi Guys
This is the Monterey thread
to the top
Regards
Chris

Greetings from Cayucos, all. I seem to have survived the trip out to the coast, though I think my Bronco's transmission is about dead...

Let's see... Got my laptop working, got my Lotto ticket ($90+ million jackpot), and I think I filed to run for Governor too. Guess I'm set... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

FYI on Will Call

Please note that ticket orders will be held at will call and it appears that the will call is not at the track:

Will Call is located at the Embassy Suites Hotel, 1441 Canyon Del Rey, Seaside. Photo ID is required to pick up tickets. Will Call hours are Thurs-Sat 7:00am-5:00pm and Sun 7:00am-12:00pm.

Back