Mopar guy wandering over to the blue oval camp...

Hello!

Been reading over the forum for the last 12 months or so and decided I best put my name down so I can participate. I am 30 years old and located in Victoria, Australia. I bought a 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T at 21 and have managed to hang on to it for the last nine years. About two years ago while the dust from the GFC was settling (or was it?) I purchased a 1971 Plymouth Cuda. I am slowly collecting parts for the Cuda and hope to have the body work done by the end of 2014.

My dad has always been a die hard ford guy his first car being a 1934 roadster (which he still owns) and is powered by a 427 SOHC "Cammer", which has always been a blast to ride in. We are currently about 90% of the way to completing the restoration on his 1969 Dodge Daytona (yes I helped him with the decision on that :thumbsup:) but some family issues have slown things recently.

A GT40 of some description I don't anticipate being a reality for quite a few years but, hopefully one day all this reading will come in handy and if not, I will just have enjoyed myself....

Cheers, Tim

Welcome aboard. Also a former Mopar guy named Tim :) (1970 Barracuda Convertible) Don't let time frame bother you all projects start with a dream

Back