My Latest

0854 on the Day.

Attachments

• 57155-P4#0854#9Brands67-B&W(2).jpg
    57155-P4#0854#9Brands67-B&W(2).jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 314
Jim,

So how do you choose which car to drive when you get to the garage?

Absolutely incredible piece of history. The pdf is spellbinding. Its especially good to see the chassis end up in the hands of an owner who will exercise the machinery rather than lock it away in a museum. That's what I fear when transfers happen nowadays (like when so many old Porsche's headed to far east collectors).

Conratulations again.

Chuck
ERA GT 2064

Jim -
Do you plan on going completely thru her like you did the P4? or just leaving her as-is now? Also, in the first picture, was that a spare rear clip for the car?

cheers

Hi
At some point we'll go through her but she's in fine condition and won't entail massive work.
The rear clip is 0854's original tail. Her original doors are also in one of the photo's.

The Spyder tail that's now on 0854 is actually from 0858 which is now a 350 Can AM.

We're going to restore 0854's correct coupe body and turn her back into the coupe she was on the day.

We're going to use 0858's Spyder tail to turn 0846 back into the Spyder she was on the day.

At that point I'm going to restage the 1967 Le Mans race using 0846, 0854, and of course that yellow one that's close to our heart's J6.

Best

Best

I was there. Please can I come ?

BD

The 67 race that is .. (and the 65 & 66)

....and when you have got the whole grid, I'll see if I can track down the Bedford Dormobile we went there in and you can make a start on the car park !

Congrats, Jim! Love the Maranello Concessionaires paint.

To say you are fortunate is to engage in the drollest of understatement--

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
So many toys, absolutely terrific Jim,how do you decide which one to play with? And what a problem to have.
Congratulations.

Back