Nasty Subscription Message

Ron Earp

Admin
Dear Members,

I am sorry about the nasty PM you get when your subscription is ended - it says something like "Your subscription has expired - goodbye." Which is none to friendly.

The forum uses a piece of add on softare called PayPal Payment 1.0 to accomplish this feature but I cannot find where this can be changed in the configuration file. I'll email the author of the code to see if he'll alter it for us, but thus far I've not seen it listed anywhere. If it can't be changed please don't take it personally! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Best,
Ron

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks Ron, I tried to renew this morning and had some hassels with PayPal. It is now showing as pending if it doesnt go through please send me a PM.

Nothing "nasty" about that. Why havn't I got my "nasty" note?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Nastier the better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Ron,

Whenever I click on the "Donations" Header on the main page I get the following message;

"Warning: main(./includes/main.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gt40s/public_html/ubbthreads/bannerad.php on line 34"

WHAZ UP?
Ben

Back