NEW CAV MONOCOQUE VS OLDER ERA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
fe11934f.jpg

Ron Earp

Admin
Guys can we start another thread on chassis design or whatever you'd like? This one has gotten a quite a bit off of orginator's question. There is a lot of good information here but I'm afraid the good stuff would be hidden by the topic thread and thus be missed by someone wanting to see some chassis info.

Ron

Hey Ron,

I've worded it a bit differently but, I started a new thread that chassis design could be discussed.

Doug

Ron Earp

Admin
Guys can we start another thread on chassis design or whatever you'd like? This one has gotten a quite a bit off of orginator's question. There is a lot of good information here but I'm afraid the good stuff would be hidden by the topic thread and thus be missed by someone wanting to see some chassis info.

Ron

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Hi Chris:
Nice GT40 chassis photos! When do they date from; are these original chassis or later editions, some look like finished cars.They look a lot like the photos of the chassis Dave Brown is building.
grin.gif

I almost forgot my favorite-ist Lotus of them all and probably the first real FRP production car - the Elite of 1960. The construction was featured in the Costin-Phipps book.
lotuselite.jpg

From the original enquiry, this item has now recieved a staggering 73 replies - is this a record? I have found the threads and the technical input fascinating, this what we want a lot more of. I have a further request, has anyone have any copies of the original monocoque fabrication drawings, and if so,how can I get a copy? Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back