New to the forum

Hi,

My name is Randall,I live in The Netherlands, almost 36 years old and in love with the GT40! It all started a few years ago when I was hopelessly in love with the Ultima GTR, but like said so many times on this forum, I discovered ,although it is a mighty car, it has no history or classic touch whatsoever. The GT40 however has both and with todays reproductions and engine versatility, can be muscle as well.
So my hart was set on the GT40. I've been building cars for a long time now (almost 18 years) and started in my uncle's garage at the age of 10 working in holidays, weekends etc. I've been building race/rally and cars for the dakar rallyraid for many years now, but it's time for a change. The company I run in building these cars ends for me on july 1st, and I'm going to settle down and build myself a GT40. Mainly due to this forum and all the information I could gather here, I've got my mind set on a Tornado GT40.
First thing to do now is clear my garage of 2 projects (one customer circuit racer and my wife's 1976 Daf 46 variomatic) and I hope to be able to have the room to build the GT by fall this year.
Thanks for the forum and all it's info and I hope to share my project on here

Back