New vBulletin Software

Ron Earp

Admin
Not right now you can't. Right now Al and I are working on getting a base color scheme that will be default and looks nice with elegance. This isn't it. After that, we might upload alternative schemes for you to swap to, but to be honest this is not a big fish to fry. User names, big avatars, bandwidth limits for various user levels, picture limits for same, etc. are bigger fish at the moment. I'm on this thing most free moments tweaking, learning, etc. even though it might not look like it. At least 6hr day for the last two.

Ron Earp said:
Not right now you can't. Right now Al and I are working on getting a base color scheme that will be default and looks nice with elegance. This isn't it. After that, we might upload alternative schemes for you to swap to, but to be honest this is not a big fish to fry. User names, big avatars, bandwidth limits for various user levels, picture limits for same, etc. are bigger fish at the moment. I'm on this thing most free moments tweaking, learning, etc. even though it might not look like it. At least 6hr day for the last two.

Understand and thanks.
Best

Back