Owner of B and B Roadsters LLC

I would like to take a minute of your time and introduce myself. My name is Kevin D Jones and I am the owner of B and B Roadster LLC. We bought most of the assets from B and B Manufacturing effective 1-1-14. I would like to make sure everyone here understands that Bryan Anderson does not have any affiliation with B and B Roadster LLC. When we agreed to buy the assets we decided to change the name using Roadsters rather than Manufacturing so we would not have any liability from any old issues from Bryan and B and B Manufacturing.

One of the HUGE mistakes I made was not doing a thorough job with my due diligence. I had asked Bryan on more than on occasion if he had ever registered the name using Roadsters. He assured me he had not legally done so and we decided that was the name we would use after verifying it. At the time he was not building any cars and was actually planning on moving the business as he had sold his home and planned on moving back to California. After visiting the shop on and off for fifteen years we felt like this would be an exciting adventure to get in.

You can imagine my shock after the deal was done, we moved to a new location and we started receiving a number of calls from old customers with complaints. Even though we have no responsibility to take care of these we have done our best to try and help everyone out.

I have always owned any number of street rods, muscle cars, collected old corvettes and restored them for years. I am excited to try and make B and B Roadsters a company people talk about for the right reason.

At this time we are not planning on building any of the GT models. We did not get any of the molds, fixtures or plans to do so with our purchase. We will be concentrating on the Cobra, Speedster, 57 T Bird, 33 Ford truck ( a two door and four door model) and a 1930 Model A with a rumble seat. We also offer a complete line of custom trailers, a 34 Coupe, 34 Sedan, 34 Sedan Mobility trailer and will be adding a Cobra and Speedster trailer soon.

We also are working on completely over hauling our Web Site, we will be adding a NEW Web Store which will have a complete clothing line, Classic Tin Signs, Die Cast Toys, Models, Parts and those have to have Man Cave Items.

At this point all I ask is you give us a chance to prove to you out there B and B Roadsters LLC is a respectable business. I CANT make any excuses for what happened at B and B Manufacturing in the past. I agree with a number of the posts out there in regards to Barry McGill!! He is a FIRST CLASS GUY and very talented in my opinion. I just hope someday if you give us the chance you might say the same about us.

Thank You for your time, If anyone out there has any questions and you would like to talk PLEASE give me a call anytime.

Thanks again,

Kevin D Jones
417-325-7136 office
417-825-3690 cell

Ron Earp

Admin
Dear Kevin,

GT40s.com does not allow uncontracted advertising. Furthermore, login names must be actual people, not business names. Therefore I have changed your login ID to Kevin Jones, as well as your display name to Kevin Jones. If you wish to continue advertising on GT40s.com you'll need to become a vendor. If you wish to continue participating in the forum and not be banned or removed then you should read the forum rules located in a couple places on the forum. They were displayed on the new registration screen when you signed up.

Back