Palestinians are all about piece right?

Dave,

Isreal hasn't used the weapon (if they have it). The professor talking in my last posted video notes anthrax, laboratories in Afthanistan and South Lebanon where they are building arms, and pray for the militia leader in USA to bomb the Waukegan Nuclear facility.

Nick,

Thanks for your post. What I have not been able to convince you of is the children suffer, the innocent suffer, and we all pay because a group takes up arms against others. .

Domtoni,

Your joking right, I presume you read this in my post on this thread

“But whatever its stated justification, the blockade is collectively punishing the entire population of Gaza, the majority of whom are children, rather than targeting the Hamas administration or armed groups

Sure the blockade hurts the poor of Gaza, but Hamas continues with its own path. As I said before, if Hamas denounced violence, and declare Isreal's right to exist, then Isreal would lift the blockade.

But if you listen to the video in my post above, it sounds like the Muslims have no intention of doing so.

So the innocent suffer.

Dave Wood

Lifetime Supporter
Dave,

Isreal hasn't used the weapon (if they have it). The professor talking in my last posted video notes anthrax, laboratories in Afthanistan and South Lebanon where they are building arms, and pray for the militia leader in USA to bomb the Waukegan Nuclear facility.

If you aren't sure they have it, then you are not as informed as you believe. They acknowledge it, yet there have been no U.N. condemnations as there seems to be for every other country in that pursuit. Regardless if they have used it or not, they were established under a UN resolution that FORBID them from building one. It's wrong for others to disobey laws they have created but not wrong for them to violate the very charter that established them?? I can't see why so many arab nations would be upset about that.
Anthrax, cat tracks, it has been shown that most ,if not all, of the anthrax scares in the US came from US labs. Why would that have any connection to places mentioned??: It's like so many things, be afraid of what you don't understand and then STOMP IT. If I am not mistaken anthrax was a US creation to begin with. We seem so convinced that only WE know how to possess such nasty things.
Many Christian leaders in the US pray for the extermination of any number of things. I know they are extremists, but how is that different than any other religious zealot?? They all base their positions on the same diatribe..."God is on OUR side".
Let us not forget that "Zionists" aren't the same as Jews, they may be Jewish, but it is a radical biblical inspired position. Unfortunately there are so many "Christian" variants, they don't have a unified point to expand on :).

Here is what Wikipedia says about Isreal's nuclear arsenal (they are not even sure Isreal has it):
Israel and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If they do have the bombs that some contend they have, I hope in God's green world that they don't use it if attacked.

If you review the video of the Arab professor(?), you see that he talks about one of their own can take a 4 pound suitcase across the tunnels from Mexico into the USA, and with good dispersion techniques, can kill 300,000 making 9/11 look small.

As bad as we Christians have been over history, not even our nuttiest ministers advocate killing ourselves (false martyrdom) to make a point, as our Muslim brothers do.

Pat

Supporter
Anthrax, cat tracks, it has been shown that most ,if not all, of the anthrax scares in the US came from US labs. Why would that have any connection to places mentioned??: It's like so many things, be afraid of what you don't understand and then STOMP IT. If I am not mistaken anthrax was a US creation to begin with. We seem so convinced that only WE know how to possess such nasty things..

Uh...no
Anthrax is one of the oldest diseases of grazing animals such as sheep and cattle and is believed to be the Fifth Plague mentioned in the Book of Exodus in the Bible. That would have been some time before there was a U.S. to create it...

And which Christian leaders in the "US pray for the extermination of any number of things"?
What are you suggesting they wish to exterminate? I'd really like to know. If they are advocating harm to others, I'd like to know specifically who they are.

Uh...no
Anthrax is one of the oldest diseases of grazing animals such as sheep and cattle and is believed to be the Fifth Plague mentioned in the Book of Exodus in the Bible.

I KNEW IT,,,,,the Anthrax came from the JEWS.

Veek +1

Ebola MUST have come from the Muslims........NUKE THEM BOTH and,,,,,walla. we are done

Dave Wood

Lifetime Supporter
Uh...no
Anthrax is one of the oldest diseases of grazing animals such as sheep and cattle and is believed to be the Fifth Plague mentioned in the Book of Exodus in the Bible. That would have been some time before there was a U.S. to create it...

And which Christian leaders in the "US pray for the extermination of any number of things"?
What are you suggesting they wish to exterminate? I'd really like to know. If they are advocating harm to others, I'd like to know specifically who they are.

Last question first, it has been expressed by several christian "clergy" that the US WILL be destroyed because of various lifestyle choices that are allowed in the US. Maybe "pray for" was inaccurate, Prostelitize might be better.
Again ,"created" is a poor choice of words because it can occur in nature. However we did generate it whether it is a synthetic or in cultured form, I don't know. But the anthrax that was sent around the US never came form anywhere but our labs. There have been people arrested for it because they could trace the strains to specific labs.
I am taking no side here, so don't be mistaken. But I don't think our intervention helps in anyway to get a lasting solution to a very muddled situation. I just think that ALL parties should be held to the same standard. I'm not sure whether it was your comment earlier about "breaking laws", but almost every settlement out of Israels boundary line is illegal , yet they are always discussing what to do. Very little action, until the settlement is entrenched and emotions are high. Then there are pictures of them moving the settlements or tearing them down. I have to ask why they even allowed them to begin.
Let us not forget, when acts of violence are mentioned that it was the Zionists that blew up innocent British citizens to get the British to cave. One of the resaons they wanted the shed it from their reign. It was no where as "agreeable" as I have heard it protrayed.

Pat

Supporter
Last question first, it has been expressed by several christian "clergy" that the US WILL be destroyed because of various lifestyle choices that are allowed in the US. Maybe "pray for" was inaccurate, Prostelitize might be better.
Again ,"created" is a poor choice of words because it can occur in nature. However we did generate it whether it is a synthetic or in cultured form, I don't know. But the anthrax that was sent around the US never came form anywhere but our labs. There have been people arrested for it because they could trace the strains to specific labs.
QUOTE]

Just for the record, there are 89 known strains of anthrax. During the First World War, German agents were injecting anthrax into American livestock. In the nineteen-thirties, Japan tested anthrax as a weapon in Manchuria. In the forties, the United States, Britain, and the Soviet Union also began weaponizing anthrax.
The "Ames Strain" was the one that came to wide public attention in association with the U.S. 2001 anthrax attacks. The seven letters mailed to media outlets and U.S. Senators in 2001 contained anthrax bacteria of this particular strain. It was isolated from a diseased cow that died in Texas in 1981. The bacteria was isolated by the Texas Veterinary Medical Diagnostics Laboratory at Texas A&M University and shipped to the Army in May 1981 to test defenses against it. It remains a serious concern of the cattle industry.
The Vollum strain, developed but never used as a biological weapon during the Second World War, is much more dangerous and it was isolated in 1935 from a cow in Oxfordshire, UK. The Vollum 1B strain was the Army's "weapons grade" bio-bug and it's development ended and all weaponized stocks were destroyed after the end of the U.S. biological warfare program in 1969. After the American program ended, the research on biological and chemical weaponry was taken up by the Army's Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases. The unit's chief purpose turned from making biological weapons to devising defenses against them, through such means as developing and testing vaccines.

If you aren't sure they have it, then you are not as informed as you believe. They acknowledge it, yet there have been no U.N. condemnations as there seems to be for every other country in that pursuit. Regardless if they have used it or not, they were established under a UN resolution that FORBID them from building one. It's wrong for others to disobey laws they have created but not wrong for them to violate the very charter that established them?? I can't see why so many arab nations would be upset about that.

Actually, Israel never signed the NPT/NNPT, so they are not technically bound by it (same with India and Pakistan). Iran, on the other hand, did sign it, and that is why Iran is in violation. Same with Libya. All of the remaining Middle East and Arabic countries are also signed members. That is also the basis for Israel not adhering to the UN resolution to create a Nuclear Weapon Free Zone in the Middle East. Also, Israel already had nuclear weapons by the time the UN resolution was put forth, so it would be hard to enforce the resolution since the weapons already existed.

North Korea signed in 1985, and then backed out in 2003 after they were accused of enriching Uranium and the US stopped shipping fuel oil to them. The rules for withdrawal are pretty clear - 3 months notice, and with certain circumstances being met, neither of which North Korea adhered to.

Ian

As I said before, if Hamas denounced violence, and declare Isreal's right to exist, then Isreal would lift the blockade.

Domtoni,

You have said it before and this was my response then.

Taken from an article I read and he has a point, double standards again I'm afraid.

"The United States insists that Hamas meet strict preconditions before it can take part in negotiations: recognize Israel, renounce violence and abide by agreements previously signed between Israel and the Palestine Liberation Organization, of which Hamas is not a member. These demands are unworkable. Why should Hamas or any Palestinian accept Israel’s political demands, like recognition, when Israel refuses to recognize basic Palestinian demands like the right of return for refugees?

As for violence, Hamas has inflicted a fraction of the harm on Israeli civilians that Israel inflicts on Palestinian civilians. If violence disqualifies Hamas, surely much greater violence should disqualify the Israelis?"

Domtoni,

You have said it before and this was my response then.

Taken from an article I read and he has a point, double standards again I'm afraid.

"The United States insists that Hamas meet strict preconditions before it can take part in negotiations: recognize Israel, renounce violence and abide by agreements previously signed between Israel and the Palestine Liberation Organization, of which Hamas is not a member. These demands are unworkable. Why should Hamas or any Palestinian accept Israel’s political demands, like recognition, when Israel refuses to recognize basic Palestinian demands like the right of return for refugees?

As for violence, Hamas has inflicted a fraction of the harm on Israeli civilians that Israel inflicts on Palestinian civilians. If violence disqualifies Hamas, surely much greater violence should disqualify the Israelis?"

Hamas and the Palestinians don't lack for trying, they have fired many thousands of Chinese made missiles into Israel since the cease fire of 2005. And why is it so hard to "recognize Israel, renounce violence and abide by agreements previously signed between Israel and the Palestine Liberation Organization". If doing this stops the suffering, why not give it a shot? The thing is, they don't want peace, they want to push Israel into the sea, and that's not going to happen. Israel doesn't practice that "turn the other cheek" bullshit that our liberals are so fond of. It's kill one of ours, and we will kill 100 of yours. Some are just slow to learn, and that's the way it has been for thousands of years with no change in site. They bring it upon themselves, and then cry to the rest of the world. "Look, we keep fucking with Israel, and the keep beating shit out of us" Real bright people.

Personally, as someone that has native american bloodlines on both sides, I find it disturbing that a country can be created where another existed. Not by the people of the country ,but by some group that feels they have a "god given" right to it.

Well, let's see ...

the Merneptah Stele refers to a nomadic tribe of people called "Israel" in the region being discussed, Canaan, and dates back to some time between 1213 BCE and 1203 BCE when the Egyptian king Merneptah ruled and claims to have conquered them or quelled an uprising.

The Phillistines are believed to have arrived and settled this same region, Canaan, in 1190 BCE.

So, the Palestinians arrived at least a decade after the Jews had settled in the area, most likely more since the nomadic tribe of Israel would have to had already been established in the region enough to rise up against Egypt to warrant Merneptah's campaign.

There is some question as to whether or not Merneptah actually campaigned in the area (which doesn't dismiss the mention of the people referred to as Israel that far back), but even those who comment that Ramses II, Merneptah's predecessor, already had firm control over the region, means that either Merneptah actually reconquered the region, or had to quell an uprising. Either way, the land of Canaan included amongst its people, a nomadic tribe referred to as Israel, existing at the very least by 1203 BCE.

Ian

. Israel doesn't practice that "turn the other cheek" bullshit that our liberals are so fond of. It's kill one of ours, and we will kill 100 of yours. Some are just slow to learn, and that's the way it has been for thousands of years with no change in site. They bring it upon themselves, and then cry to the rest of the world. "Look, we keep fucking with Israel, and the keep beating shit out of us" Real bright people.

Al,

Brilliant so you rightly condemn Hamas for those tactics but condone Israel for the same, and lets face it Israelis' tactics are really working as you admit yourself'

You could possibly have a valid point if they were killing the right people, but they are killing civilians, a high percentage of which are under 18.

Do you think the parents and families of those children love them any less than we love ours.

Do you think the parents of those children have any more influence over their government or terrorists operating in their country than we have over ours.

Do you think the parents of those children care any more about the rhetoric and excuses for why they were killed than we would care if it were our children.

Do you think the parents or families of those children are any less likely to take up arms against those who killed their children than we would against any one who killed ours.

Year Deaths

Palestinians Israelis
2010 42 (5) 9 (0)
2008-2009 1457 (355) 44 (5)
2007 396 (43) 13 (0)
2006 678 (127) 25 (2)
2005 216 (52) 48 (6)
2004 828 (179) 108 (8)
2003 588 (119) 185 (21)
2002 1032 (157) 419 (47)
2001 467 (82) 192 (36)
2000 295 (85) 43 (0)
1999 9 (0) 4 (0)
1998 28 (3) 12 (0)
1997 21 (5) 29 (3)
1996 74 (11) 75 (8)
1995 45 (5) 46 (0)
1994 152 (24) 74 (2)
1993 180 (41) 61 (0)
1992 138 (23) 34 (1)
1991 104 (27) 19 (0)
1990 145 (25) 22 (0)
1989 305 (83) 31 (1)
1988 310 (50) 12 (3)
1987 22 (5) 0 (0)
Total 7506 (1449) 1540 (142)

numbers in parentheses represent casualties under age 18

SINCE 1987 1449 Palestinian CHILDREN UNDER 18 HAVE BEEN KILLED 142 Israeli CHILDREN

Last edited:
Al,

Brilliant so you rightly condemn Hamas for those tactics but condone Israel for the same, and lets face it Israelis' tactics are really working as you admit yourself'

You could possibly have a valid point if they were killing the right people, but they are killing civilians, a high percentage of which are under 18.

Do you think the parents and families of those children love them any less than we love ours.

Do you think the parents of those children have any more influence over their government or terrorists operating in their country than we have over ours.

Do you think the parents of those children care any more about the rhetoric and excuses for why they were killed than we would care if it were our children.

Do you think the parents or families of those children are any less likely to take up arms against those who killed their children than we would against any one who killed ours.

Year Deaths

Palestinians Israelis
2010 42 (5) 9 (0)
2008-2009 1457 (355) 44 (5)
2007 396 (43) 13 (0)
2006 678 (127) 25 (2)
2005 216 (52) 48 (6)
2004 828 (179) 108 (8)
2003 588 (119) 185 (21)
2002 1032 (157) 419 (47)
2001 467 (82) 192 (36)
2000 295 (85) 43 (0)
1999 9 (0) 4 (0)
1998 28 (3) 12 (0)
1997 21 (5) 29 (3)
1996 74 (11) 75 (8)
1995 45 (5) 46 (0)
1994 152 (24) 74 (2)
1993 180 (41) 61 (0)
1992 138 (23) 34 (1)
1991 104 (27) 19 (0)
1990 145 (25) 22 (0)
1989 305 (83) 31 (1)
1988 310 (50) 12 (3)
1987 22 (5) 0 (0)
Total 7506 (1449) 1540 (142)

numbers in parentheses represent casualties under age 18

SINCE 1987 1449 Palestinian CHILDREN UNDER 18 HAVE BEEN KILLED 142 Israeli CHILDREN
So why aren't the Palestinians bright enough to look at the numbers and say "geeeez, this isn't working, let's try a different approach". But why do that when the libs of the world will keep blaming those nasty Israelis?
I'm not saying that it's working, I'm saying that the Palestinians grief would end if they stopped attacking the Israelis! Nobody is appalled anymore when some asshole blows himself up and takes out a bunch of Israelis. But they are filled with righteous indignation when the Israelis retaliate. So, stop screwing around with Israel, and they stop Israeli retaliation. I don't feel sorry for the Palestinians, like the rest of the arabs, they taunt people and hide among women and children and scream about their deaths. Israel was a piece of nasty desert and the Israelis worked hard to make it what it is. Why can't the Palestinians do the same? If the Palestinians were in the US, they would be on welfare in another Detroit pissing and moaning about descimination, and the liberals would enable them with more social programs until we had another fatherless baby, crack/meth filled heaven. Then the libs would blame it on the conservatives to get the vote.
Hamas, Al qaeda, and other groups operate under the guise of non country organizations so it is hard for countries to retaliate. They try to make us believe that they are just a few wierdos operating on their own, that's BS. Just like 17 of 19 that happen to be from Saudi Arabia on 9/11. More BS!

Al,

From another post regarding the "political threads"

"Have you noticed that the same people keep saying the same thing and nobody is changing anyones mind with the arguments or factoids presented? The facts apear only to be facts to those who present them, the other side just will not believe them."

I fear he may be right, on my part at least, so I bid you Adieu on this thread, and pray one day peace will reign.

May your God go with you.

Liberal Nick

Last edited:
Back