Perfect for The Paddock. Are YOU a Psycopath?

If those are the best realistic scenarios to make a choice about that the guy can come up with then it doesn't matter what his results are. Plus, his first statement is there are times when psychopathic tendencies might be better at saving lives rather than taking them. So he is talking about psychopathic killers? Why would a psychopathic killer care about saving lives?

Keith

Wow Daniel, that sounds like a really sensible question.

Are you sure you're in the right forum?

This is FUBAR territory and we're generally not allowed to speak to, erm, sensible forum members like yourself, but since you're here...

I think he is saying that psychopaths are not always about taking lives but can 'save' lives by him coming up with that perfectly dreadful and manipulated scenario just to prove his unlikely theory.

Basically, if you follow that logic and try to save someone in that scenario, you are definitely a physco because it involves killing someone whatever you do, thus masquerading as a fine upstanding citizen.

A good example of doing absolutely nothing unusually being the right thing to do, against human instinct.

Paddock Saying "He who does nothing, never makes error"

I'm probably talking garbage, but hey! This is the Paddock.

If you read the previous replies, you'll see that almost everyone is trying to act like a psychopath by saying "throw the switch - chuck the fat man over". They don't really mean that, it means that as they generally moisturise and use gentlemens' perfumes, they recognise that quite simply, psychopaths have infinitely more fun.

Even our Glorious Leader dared enter the Paddock to declare himself a psycho (but we already knew that).

Last edited:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
If those are the best realistic scenarios to make a choice about that the guy can come up with then it doesn't matter what his results are. Plus, his first statement is there are times when psychopathic tendencies might be better at saving lives rather than taking them. So he is talking about psychopathic killers? Why would a psychopathic killer care about saving lives?

'Darn good point, sir. :D

Daniel, with respect, we'll have no reason here. Tis the Paddock, where reason is but a dark shadow, standing in the corner ready to pounce. LOOK AWAY and surely it shall not exist.

The thing is, psychopaths (killing and non-killing types) have access to all the info everyone else does, so they have seen all the tests or have been tested sometime in their lives and know how to answer to show they are normal which they would want to do. The only people that can fail the tests are normal people but they're not psychopaths. It seems there would be a better chance of people that pass the test being a psychopath than the ones that fail it. So, the ones here who think they are psychopaths are not and the ones who passed, could be. Since you think that I'm being more reasonable than others here it's probably more likely I'm a psychopath. But having now said that, I'm probably not. Unless...

Is that better?;)

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Plenty of examples throughout history where mass slaughter took place to "save lives" that means our leaders are all physcopaths and we are all fat men.:evil:
Unless you are a leader:worried:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Hiroshima, Nagasaki...............

Ironically, as I recall, the bomb they dropped on Hiroshima was code named "Fat Man"..

Last edited:

Keith

Oh I wish you'd never mentioned that, but regretfully you are quite correct. I suppose the most famous example of that has an anniversary in 8 days time...

Now I've done it. I am quite sure there are non psychopaths waiting in the wings to tell us all how necessary THAT was!

O kay, let me see now.....

Tin hat - check
Field dressings - check
Skin thickener - check
Johnny Foreigner spray repellant - check
Patriot proximity alarm - check
British Useless Washed Up Screwed You Don't Know How Lucky You Are You would be Speaking German/Japanese If it Wasn't For...(insert applicable saviour) Mode - check

Begin countdown...

3-2-1..Launch
(damn he's quick)

marc

Lifetime Supporter
off topic, I think the utube guy is nutz and my IQ dropped listening to his drivel. hypothetically, he should shoot himself.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
The thing is, psychopaths (killing and non-killing types) have access to all the info everyone else does, so they have seen all the tests or have been tested sometime in their lives and know how to answer to show they are normal which they would want to do. The only people that can fail the tests are normal people but they're not psychopaths. It seems there would be a better chance of people that pass the test being a psychopath than the ones that fail it. So, the ones here who think they are psychopaths are not and the ones who passed, could be. Since you think that I'm being more reasonable than others here it's probably more likely I'm a psychopath. But having now said that, I'm probably not. Unless...

Is that better?;)

You wouldn't by any chance happen to be a professional 'spin artist' for some politician, would you? ;)

Howard Jones

Supporter
Leave the switch alone and then shoot the asshole, then wait for the train to pass and push fatty. Got 12. Max points right!

Back