Pictures? Air lift / StanceParts

PaulProe

Supporter
Does anyone have pictures of the front coil-overs with the StanceParts AirLift installed on an RCR GT40?

I am told by some they don't fit, I am told by others they have them and they work fine. Don't know if it may have been a singular build issue or if the builders had to make modifications to make them work. A picture is worth 1000 words.

I have pictures of them installed on a GT-R and a SLC, but those are different frames (but similar)

Can anyone help?

Paul

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
I tried the Stance cups but the interfere with the chassis. If you flip the shock they interfere with the upright. Same issue in the rear. No pics with the cups but here are a few showing the tight clearance. I’m not aware of anyone installing the on a RCR GT40. The cups are 4.75” wide.

Attachments

• 20240402_212024603_iOS.jpeg
    20240402_212024603_iOS.jpeg
    485.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 20240402_212044164_iOS.jpeg
    20240402_212044164_iOS.jpeg
    352.3 KB · Views: 47

Randy Folsom

Supporter
I should be receiving my RCR40 kit this month. I think it will arrive with the airlift shocks mounted. I’ll let you know if there are interference issues.

PaulProe

Supporter
I tried the Stance cups but the interfere with the chassis. If you flip the shock they interfere with the upright. Same issue in the rear. No pics with the cups but here are a few showing the tight clearance. I’m not aware of anyone installing the on a RCR GT40. The cups are 4.75” wide.
Neal
Stanceparts also offers 110mm cups. Did you raise this question to them when you made your initial purchase or when you ran into issues?

The ones that I have seen on a SLC did install the shocks with the rod down and the cups on the bottom/upright end.

Paul

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
They were not available when I purchased them. 110 may work. Interested to see Randy’s setup.

Back