RCR's Next car should be.....

Hmmm... a 450 HP ~2200lb mid-engine car with a rear trunk the size of a Noble M12 would be really cool daily driver for commute to work and grocery getter as well as short weekend get away.

So it seems an I-4 is confirmed but a V6 might be an option... would be really neat to see something like Nissan's VQ37VHR or Ford's Duaratec 37 Ti-VCT V6 (from 2011 mustang) tucked in this new super-lite ride!

Last edited:
I figured it out. It's going to be the subie boxer motor. They make great power, and are very, very mod friendly. In stock, you can go up to an sti which is great power. The most cost friendly would be a wrx with a few bolt ons and the boost turned up.

I figured it out. It's going to be the subie boxer motor. They make great power, and are very, very mod friendly. In stock, you can go up to an sti which is great power. The most cost friendly would be a wrx with a few bolt ons and the boost turned up.

Only thing is... the new Super-lite car will use a production car safety cell along with the 4 banger that comes with that car. While I could be wrong, I assume the donor car's motor will have be in the rear.

My best guess is that it'll be a Toyota MR2/MR-S.

Hopefully they get a V6 to fit in there as well...

Wow, I have to say this new coupe is very nice looking. It's definitely better looking than what I've seen from FFR's 818 so far. I'm very interested to see how this develops.

Wow, I have to say this new coupe is very nice looking. It's definitely better looking than what I've seen from FFR's 818 so far. I'm very interested to see how this develops.

Comparing the new Superlite to the 818 is like comparing Don Perion to a box of wine.

Just sayin'...

Ah they're going to start flooding over here since they finally discovered it on the FFR forum... lets just hope we won't see the same level of mentality that you get in the 818 section but I think that's wishful thinking.

That being said, it's all publicity for Fran/RCR so it's not all bad :D

It's just like the exocar forum. Everyone wants the best car possible for the cheapest price. And everyone dreams of ways to build them, but never actually invest.

Quality doesn't come cheap! But it's definitely worth it!

Back