Request for Shipping Udate on RF #108 & 109

Re: Request for Shipping Udate on RF #108 & 109

Actually your exact words above are "With the hightest amount of views and responses in the history of this forum." (typo's and all.) The Key word being HISTORY. I only brought it up because you have repeated this a number of times to somehow give credibility to your tantrum regarding 108. And how you continually claim to speak the truth. The truth should be irrefutable. I am mearly using your own words to point out that you don't ALWAYS speak the truth, and YOUR version of the truth seems to shift in order to suit your needs.

Read those other threads, They are full of good advice, history, experience and comaraderie regarding cars and racing. You threads are full of boasts, insults and self-serving manipulations of the truth. I'm not trying to get down on you, you have your place on this forum and you are entertaining. I just think you should make your points from a better foundation.

PS The barnfind thread is approx 13000 views in 9 months vs you 4000 in 4 months. You're the mathematician.... you figure it out.

If anyone cares, customer service almost four years into this project has been outstanding. I would recommend Robert and Hershal to anyone. And no, I'm not a special friend, just a very satisfied customer.

David Lowe

Lifetime Supporter
I am only new boy on the block with this forum so I will tell my side of the story. On the 24/02/2005 I placed an order with Robert and his crew for a full turnkey GT40 #133 based on a visit from me to his workshop facilities, the quality of their workmanship and the passion that they put in to produce these beautiful cars. Until that day I'd never met Robert or his team in my life Unlike Oliver's dealings with Robert I have nothing but praise for the way that I have been kept up to date and informed with the progress of the vehicle. In fact the reality is that I'm the one that is probably the pain in the butt because as I come from interstate and can only rarely visit the workshop (sometimes on a sunday) I add more accessories to the vehicle until its got to the stage where I don't think there are any more. Each time Robert and his team have accommodated my requests without any fuss. In a nutshell I guess what I'm saying is that if I had an issue with Robert and his team I would converse with him directly and not through Oliver's so called 'email customers' My vehicle is currently away being painted and I hope to take delivery somewhere around March if its not, no big deal for a dream car I'm prepared to have patience and wait.

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
An absolute gem from Oliver's post of 16 Jan :

"I wish I can just delete all the problems I have with my company."

Can anyone imagine someone with Oliver's wit, tact, and towering command of the English language having a "problem" with his own company ??? Surely not - it must have just been another typo !

Robert & Hershal - you must be so relieved to have Oliver off your customer list ! This much whinging before the event - just imagine the cr@p you would have got once he discovered that a bolt hole was 0.001" out !!!

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

John B

Temp Selling Pass

New guy!

It is a great advantage to just drive over to the shop and look what the progress of your car. Here in the states, we don't have that advantage. Customers payed a down pament and in some cased were asked for the additional 25% for the start of the build and the build has not started months later. Or there was pictures sent by hershal that was not your car. Send your money halfway around the world and I would bet you would change your tune if you had to asked for info and You were confronted by the hershal stating "that if your unhappy cancell" Like robert, the boyz in Oz are a good team. But here in the states Go to Jerry for US sales!!! He is much more knowlegable and is a straight shoter...No lies or disapointments. Anyway, I'm glad thing are coming together for you. Good Luck!
oliver

Oliver, you twit (or should I more properly say sh*t he*d!).

Why don't you get off this RF thread. You already stated you canceled your order due to purchase of a used RF. Your ridiculous posts and rants are no longer entertaining. More pathetic of late, you seem to be making personal attacks vis-a-vis Hershal. Do you know what the word "libel" means, you moron? I'd be happy to refer any number of attorney's to Hershal who can sue your ass off and make you shut up once and for all. He can sue you twice - you personally and your company!

Last - quit alluding to the fact that you've received PM's form other 'allegedly disgruntled' RF customers. For all we know, you are completely misinterpreting the PM's and these 'other people' don't even agree with you. Remember the last time you and me mixed it up and Faili poked fun at you?!? You were so dim-witted, you thought he was siding with you.

So, in conclusion, and dare I say I speak for the majority of RF customers, take-off!

Mitch D

John B

Temp Selling Pass

Sued for what? Name calling like you just did. Nothing I did was against the law. DIP!Every thing I stated was true. Like the fact in your last thread to me that you have alot of FU money and that is what the girls like me for ...Nice try ding dong! Put you coocooh back into the clock.

As expected, you apparently don't know what libel entails. Let me e-d-u-c-a-t-e you.

libel: a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression b (1) : a statement or representation published without just cause and tending to expose another to public contempt (2) : defamation of a person by written or representational means (3) : the publication of blasphemous, treasonable, seditious, or obscene writings or pictures (4) : the act, tort, or crime of publishing such a libel

Thus, it is clear to anyone on this forum that your intention is to defame Hersh, Robert, and RF thus affecting their business. And in fact, the "truth" as you believe it is quite irrelevant. It's all about how the judge sees it. Now all we need is an accountant to estimate the losses to business and presto, we have a suit.

As for Faili's retort, let me paste the details here for you:

EVERYONE,,,,

I have come back from self EXILE to defend my brother Oliver Twist!

He is 100% right about all of these manufacturers. They sell turn key cars to any IDIOT that is willing to put money down.

Robert, what the hell is the matter with you, and you Hersh too,,,Must you sell to any Dumb Ass with money??

Go ahead Olivier , give em hell, they deserve it, I am with you all the way!

Now if you can't figure it out, let me help you. In this scenario, you are the "IDIOT" and the "Dumb Ass"

Now I can hardly wait to see what lame, repeat BS with which you try to come back at me. You haven't shown yourself to be too clever, so I really don't expect anything new out of you, John B.

For my next trick - I'll be happy to post your full name, phone, and address so everyone on the forum can find you.

John B

Temp Selling Pass

Now you clowns crack me up!
Nothing I stated was misrepresented!
You should pratice what your preach clown!

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter

Guys, guys, guys!!

What's the point in ratcheting up the agro. We all know where oliver is coming from, maybe he has got valid points, maybe not, but any thinking person is generally going to disregard even legitimate views coming from anyone who behaves in oliver's manner.

I too saw the original deleted posts and they were just typical oliver, poking the borax but not adding anything new. I think it was a mistake of Roberts to delete them as this tends to give oliver's comments more credibility and adds fuel to the fire.

I think if we just let oliver post as and how he likes within Rons parameters and everyone gets off his case he will sink into relative oblivion. But increasing the ante is what these guys thrive on. Ignore their taunts and it becomes pointless for them.

In the meantime I will look with comical interest at olivers future posts, but for goodness sake lets not get wound up by them.I am totally impartial in this discussion having no RF connections or interest. I just enjoy this forum. Can we keep it that way?

Regards

Hi, Russ, I agree with you. My apolgies if I offended anyone else on the forum.

Two things:

1. What the heck does "poking the borax" mean? We don't have any colloquialisms anything close to that.

2. I live in Los Angeles, and around here we can't swing a dead cat without hitting some Porsche shop/recycler/parts house etc. Transmissions are NOT that hard to come by here. Is there anything I can do to help you source your 930 trans?

Mitch D

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter

Hi Mitch,

Lets get this straight. You haven't offended me. I just think there is more than one way to skin a cat!!

"Poking the borax" roughly translated means trying to make a fool of, or ridiculing, someone or some thing. Giving them a hard time.

The 930 is, I think, under control. I have agreed to buy a redundant one from an active member of this forum who is replacing his with a rebuilt unit. But it's not that simple, there is a real saga going on with his rebuilt unit and he is understandably unwilling to relinquish his old trans until this is sorted. This has been going on for nearly a year now, I am sure when the time is right he will recount the experience in his build thread! It will make interesting reading! I want a trans in need of a rebuild at the right price and his fits the bill. The lack of a trans, whilst slightly inconvenient is not holding me up in the meantime. But I'll keep your offer in mind if the deal falls over. Thanks.

However my mate Lim who is also building a car ( we are working together on a couple of scratchbuilts) is looking for a good G50/5x with LSD and will pay a going reasonable price, any leads would be much appreciated. Maybe you could PM or email me as this thread is going way off topic! My apologies to everyone.

All the best

John B

Temp Selling Pass

Russ,
Very noble stament! You understand! guys like mitch are the type of guys that got beat up in school...They just don't know when to stop. They love to swear and cut down people /threaten to post adressses and Phone # ...go ahead I dont care.. Infact, If anybody wants to visit my house or call me, I will be more than happy to post my address cell phone# these people have low self esteam. They feel better when they do so. These are the single guys that have to go to bars and throw"FU Money"around and Brag to get girls. That is all they have!No personality! Staments I have made are true and are not misrepresented! And if you or anybody else wants to try and defend someone elses credibilitly they have a hero syndrome. Let the individuals that the comments were directed to defend themselfs. Other wise they should not responde as you stated. It does nobody any good. People read my threads and like you stated they know were I'm coming from. Take it or leave it. When you see a oliver's post simple don't click on it. DON'T believe or read anything I post. That is what is great!... We have a choice! If you choose to responde , Respond with valid point! Don't add fuel to the fire and I will not responde...simple as that!

Thanks russ!

Maybe they will understand now that you S P E L L E D everything out for them!

Best regards

OLIVER

John B

Temp Selling Pass
Ben,

Can you please post the pictures robert sent you so we can see what he new turnkey looks like now that it is finished and soon be in you hands in a couple of weeks. It left ant the end of Jan according to robert.

Best regards

oliver

[ QUOTE ]
One thing for sure everything that I have stated has been the truth!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oliver,

You once said that you would be satisfied if you where kept better informed. You got more than you asked for and far more than many would have expected, and yet you are still mouthing off. Consequently, on face value, your comment appears to me to be a very big and deliberate lie.

I could post many more examples but I will leave that for you to do, because presumably you are not deliberately trying to hide anything and you will immediately attempt to clear the air of all your other failings before you continue.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
What evvverrrr clown! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, good response Oliver you really got him with that one.
How long did you take to think that one up? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bash.gif

Back