Selling porsche transaxle

Hey guys,
I have a porsche G50 transaxle #00992 the box is in excellent condition..Long story short my wife is having a kindey transplant and i need money to get this done..Im asking 1000.00 its 1/3 of what i paid,but you see my position..
Thanks
John
Im also selling my 331 duel turbo small block ford engine..
motor2006.jpg

motor007.jpg

motor006.jpg

motor001.jpg

The motor was professionally built,it has low compression pistons for forced induction..As you can see on the pics it is pretty beefy on the low end. Rated to hold up to 700hp..The top end is a aluminum holly supermax system..
The turbos are the ebay special, but with some crafty fabrication you can get some pretty good power from the units. Im asking 3000.00 for a fast sale, but due to the situation i will consider reasonable offers. Please dont add insult to injury. You know what this stuff is worth so please think about you offer. Please contact me at [email protected] with offers or any questions..I have contacts for shipping,but its will probably be cheaper to pu or hire a fright company. I live in west palm beach fl, 33406..
Thanks, and god bless
John

Hey Guys,
Thanks you for all the well wishes. I finally found my camera so here is a pic for ya..
002-8.jpg

Thanks Again:thumbsup:
John

Hey Guys,
First i would like you give a huge thanks for all the well wishes. We just got our second notice from shans hospital in gainsville everthing seems to be full speed ahead for the transplant.
Second the gearbox was purchased by a wonderfull member from this forum.
Thanks and God bless..
Sincerly
John

Back