Service Shop in San Diego Area

Hi:

If anyone can recommend a shop for Superformance GT40 repair in the San Diego, California area I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
/s/ Chris Kennedy

JBA in Kearny Mesa - but kind of depends what kind of repair you need? Several small guys around. What are you looking to have done.
Right at the moment need hydraulic throwout bearing installed (I am actually awaiting space to clear to have this done elsewhere, but just in case...). I do have some familiarity with JBA (they've done an oil change for me), and am also interested in the small guys that you mention.

Regards and thanks,
/s/ Chris

ACG Automotive does a lot of high-end car work. BlackForest is Porsches but am sure they have the knowhow. V's Performance does alot of SPF installs but they are in the OC.

Julian

Lifetime Supporter
Quite a few shops in South LA, including Hillbank in Irvine. Any of the Pantera shops would be able to help and have familiarity. Tommy Hodges at Extreme Pantera in Beuna Vista is well regarded and meticulous.

Quite a few shops in South LA, including Hillbank in Irvine. Any of the Pantera shops would be able to help and have familiarity. Tommy Hodges at Extreme Pantera in Beuna Vista is well regarded and meticulous.
Thank you---these are good suggestions and I will do follow-up work! I really appreciate everyone who has gotten back to me, and please let me know if I can ever return the favor.

Regards,
/s/ Chris

Back