Side Windows W/Pop Out

Jim Dewar

Supporter
I need high quality (max scratch resistant)side windows for my RF with pop out panels(square). Whose windows will interchange? Thanks Jim

Last edited:
I am looking for the same and currently am looking at tornado sports cars uk as the rf is claimed to be a very similar copy. However I was very impressed with those of spf in SA as they heated and warped the window to achieve a flush fitting of the small flaps as per original but with a good seal.

Jim Dewar

Supporter
Sorry - the picture worth a 1,000 words

Attachments

• side windows.jpg
    side windows.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 556

HILLY

Supporter
Jim,
This is the RF design. I machined my own hardware and still have a bit of work to do to get the opening flap to match the window curve.

Attachments

• DSCN1409.jpg
    DSCN1409.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 554
  • DSCN1414.jpg
    DSCN1414.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 500

Jim Dewar

Supporter
Hi Peter, Thats very nice work! Is RF open for business yet? Those are exactly what I would like to purchase (made). Regards,Jim

HILLY

Supporter
Jim,

Paul and Owen are assisting the current owners as much as they can. Paul has been a great help in supplying ADR compliance info for my registration application just recently. One of them may chime in here if they can help. If in time you are still without a source let me know but I would imagine that there is someone out there who is making these bits up in economical batches.

Jim I have about twenty sets of the window furniture if your interested shoot me your email and I will send you some Pic's.

Mick

Back