Silverstone Classic 28th, 29th, 30th 31st July

Please contact me urgently if you want to go to the Trackday on the 31st July As the forms must be with Silverstone by 7th July. The price is £260 incl VAT per car for five sessons. Please let me know as soon as possible if you want to bring you car to this event on the Sunday 30th July (this is the main club day). If you want to go on the Friday 28th or Saturday 29th I can get you in. But you will need to get the tickets paid for in advance (£15 per car allows the car and two people) please contact me for details.
Regards Allan
Here's an abbreviated update for the Silverstone Classic.
To: All Classic Car Clubs participating at the 2006 Silverstone Classic
Monday 31 July Silverstone GP Track Day – Urgent Notice!
Despite extremely high early interest, Silverstone Circuit have informed us that less than ten classic cars have registered for the special Historic Grand Prix Track Day on Monday 31 July (they need 40 cars minimum). A special day created especially for those owners attending the Classic Car Club Displays.
Attached is a further copy of the Track Day booking form which needs to be returned to Silverstone by Friday the 7 July latest (I have this form). A final decision will then be taken on Monday 10 July.
Yours sincerely
Roger Etcell
Managing Director
Motion Works UK Limited

Last edited:
Back