SL-C colors

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
According to my tax guy and my financial advisor, I can write off a chunk of it as advertising. I wanna do a little more research on that, but that's what they said. Especially since I'm self employeed, I can put 'United Country - Heart Of Texas Real Estate' on the back wing and all my contact info on the sides. It's a company car after all... LOL

Howard Jones

Supporter
Doc... I would be interested in seeing more on the "wrap" idea. Do they need the car or can they make self applied "wraps" once they have the body shape in the computer so to speak.

Maybe once they have done your car, the rest of us can contact them with our own graphics and they will be able to produce them and we can apply them on our own car.

That would be just too cool.

Hi Howard,

I'll be glad to show photos, etc. when the time comes. I'm sure that you have plenty of facilities in the SF area that do wraps for company vehicles and custom jobs but if this pans out, I'll give everyone the details. These guys were interested since they were associated with Motorsports Ranch in Cresson, TX in the past. So a track-style car was of great interest to them. They will need to see the car to be able to take measurements. I might photo mine when it comes in and take some measurements for them to help them get started on the graphic designs. I'm not sure a wrap is in the relm of DIY'ers unless perhaps you run a tint shop or such.

Welcome. My SL-C is debating if she wants to be white/black trim or black/red/yellow. Perhaps the MOST difficult decision of the build.

Brian Hamilton

Whenever I order mine it'll be white with black trim/accents and wheels. I think that'll look extremely clean and show off the lines of the car beautifully. But that's just me...

Molleur, do yours white with black accents. I wanna see how it looks. :thumbsup:

Brian, as I mentioned it is a difficult decision that will be put off until last. Perhaps I'm waiting for her to "talk" to me!

Brian Hamilton

Ah, I understand. Once you get it all coming together, it'll let you know what color it wants to be. I personally loved black, LOVED IT. Couldn't imagine the car any other color except BLACK. Then I started thinking about white and saw that picture of the Lola T92-10 in white and fell in love. So now that's what I want. But I understand what you're saying. It's gotta be perfect and no sense rushing the color when you have so many other things going on with it.

Speaking of, where's your build thread sir? We need progress pictures.

Laters,

Brian

Brian: patience, patience, patience! I know your thinking that patience belong in hospitals, but I am photo documenting everything and when not working on the car I'm actually working some at my profession. I'll have a build site up in near future.

Jack..

Brian,since you want white and black I found the perfect color scheme that will finally enable you to make some friends and not have your neighbors flinch every time you come down the street!

Attachments

• Brian's color scheme.jpg
    Brian's color scheme.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 480

Brian Hamilton

Brian,since you want white and black I found the perfect color scheme that will finally enable you to make some friends and not have your neighbors flinch every time you come down the street!

LMAO!!!

Nice one Al... :laugh:

Back