SL Roadster sketches...

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Thats why I am nominating you as the test driver.....:D

What time will you be here on Monday to pick up your RCR40?

I should be there around 8am... Myself - I could be there at 6am but I have the warden with me and she requires breakfast.. :)

I'll bring my driving gear / helmet with... :)

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
its tough to please every State of the Union....I dont even know if we will try.

As long as you please Texas, I'm happy!!! Hahaha

The front brake cooling scoops would really look cool!!! Any thoughts on a rear spoiler as well? You're also doing an engine cover right? Will there be options for an intercooler scoop or opening? My plan is still an SRT4 drivetrain with big turbo and custom intercooler.

The problem with supplying a rear cover is that every engine package is different and one size will not fit all....as you have already shown with your request for intercooler ducting..
We may offer more accessories further down the line but not at present.

Hey Fran, how is the cooling system packaged in these renderings?

I assume it is mid/rear?

Cheers
Eric

Malc..

8k quid for mine ...dont know about the price of the Atom....

Eric....front or rear cooling packaging is available depending upon power output and drivetrain...

I have had requests about bike engines too although that is not my chosen or prefered route....best part is you can build it your way and nobody can say its wrong........:)

Last edited:
Would be cool to also have a retro nose option lsomething like this...

Attachments

• 145-5.jpg
    145-5.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 632
d'oh!....oops I posted more inspiration!

Cant seem to stop myself.

Attachments

• inspiration (1).jpg
    inspiration (1).jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 533
  • inspiration (4).jpg
    inspiration (4).jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 555
I do happen to own the moulds for a replica of a 1958 246 Dino single seat F1 car......(personal project)....now you have got the brain ticking again....you really are a bad man.

I like post #15. I guess it would be really cool if there were optional parts to mix and match. Also if wings on front where adjustable, to change downforce :confused: .

Ryan

Back