specs available-our dealership might get one!!!!!!

i work at a ford dealership in the united states (tuscola illinois) (tim mooney, inc)that is in the running for a new 2005 GT--we have the specs on them--colors available-etc....if interested let me know and i can let you know what is available for the 2005 GT

I'm sure we're all interested in what the options are - also have they confessed to a weight yet !

kvangundy
Please don't torment us with such snippets.
Please post everything you've got.
Thanks

My Ford engine guru is the top master service tech at a local dealership here. He has informed me that they will be receiving a new GT, due to quantity of sales, and he will be servicing it after it is sold. As the tech who will be servicing the car, he also gets to test drive it. Guess who got invited to be a passenger on the test drive? Me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I am hoping that once we are out of sight of the dealership, that he will cave in to my begging, and let me behind the wheel for a couple of minutes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I may be asking a bit too much, but you never know..... I will certainly post my thoughts about the car, whether I get to drive it or not.

Bill

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure we're all interested in what the options are - also have they confessed to a weight yet !

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi,

received today some papers about the Ford GT from a Ford dealer which say in the key specifications:

Base Curb Weight 3350 lbs.

Hope that clears up a bit. There are some more technical specs contained, let me know which ones might be interesting.

Cheers,
Volker

Ron Earp

Admin
Weights are important and we've all seen the sealer and magazine weights. What I want to see is an OWNER drive one on some scales!

heard from Ford that allocation to top 700 dealers is now,lottery for more than one GT per dealer at end of month. serious buyer.no wasting time.will put $ down. are you getting one or more or not.
thank you

Ron Earp

Admin
We might should charge admission to the "New GT" forum section with all the folks coming out of the woodwork to use it for personal gain. Might pay for the forum for the rest of us building, driving, and working on our GT40s!

If anyone is interested in seeing the Ford ordering guide, I have access to a copy and can email it to you. Just send an email to [email protected]. FYI--I work at a Ford dealership that will be receiving one GT for 2005.

[ QUOTE ]
If anyone is interested in seeing the Ford ordering guide, I have access to a copy and can email it to you. Just send an email to [email protected]. FYI--I work at a Ford dealership that will be receiving one GT for 2005.

[/ QUOTE ]I just sent you a request.

Re: specs available-our dealership might get one!!

[/ QUOTE ]Is this the dealer who wants to buy from other dealers for 50k over?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I don't think that dealer had any allocation of his own.

Keith

Back