speed channel (speedvision) petition

read the link & sign of you agree.

The quality of speed has gone totally downhill since the buy out, and I have nearly quit watching it all together because of this.

Bring back touring car racing and rally cars, and a little less nascar & crap shows like "pinks"!

here is the link web page

Signed it. Although the wording is hoaky. "This petition is not necessary a request to reduce NASCAR related programming, the purpose rather is to encourage an increase of programming as prescribed below. " Unless they move the NASRECK stuff to the middle of the night, I sure want to reduce it,LOL , somethings gotta give time slot wise. Although this is how i feel they will listen. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dead_horse.gif

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
Signed it. Although the wording is hoaky. "This petition is not necessary a request to reduce NASCAR related programming, the purpose rather is to encourage an increase of programming as prescribed below. " Unless they move the NASRECK stuff to the middle of the night, I sure want to reduce it,LOL , somethings gotta give time slot wise. Although this is how i feel they will listen. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dead_horse.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Not to mention that they mis-spelled "motorcycle" at the top of the petition! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

Back