SPF P2125 is home, registered and on the road

Thanks for the mention; pics of the car look great. Would like to see you at our October event at VIR. For me there is no doubt that Ken Miles should have won the 1966 24 heures du le Mans. Enjoy that FE power!

Ron McCall

Supporter
Thanks for the mention; pics of the car look great. Would like to see you at our October event at VIR. For me there is no doubt that Ken Miles should have won the 1966 24 heures du le Mans. Enjoy that FE power!

What event is that??

Steve C

Steve
GT40s Supporter
Ron,

Paul is ref to a track day @ VIR in Oct that Olthoff is sponsoring for his customers. I won't be able to attend but, if you want details I will inquire and post...Steve

Lance Stander

GT40s Sponsor
Hi Steve
I have just seen these pictures of your GT40 MKII. Congrats. Your car looks incredable and I see these cars everyday and I still get blown away when I see an owner go to that much detail to get his car the way he wants it.
Lance SPF

rockonsmileI have just seen this for the first time and WOW!!!!! This is fantastic, couldn't ever say enough about the beauty of your car. Beautiful.

Steve

Steve C

Steve
GT40s Supporter
Lance and Steve26

P2125 thanks you for the compliments (me too !).

Steve

ps to Lance...Appreciate SPF working with me to my specs for paint, stripe dims and frame color ect and Olthoff accomodating my whims like the center rod shift ect ect ect......Great company AND dealer!

Back