Superlitecars at P.R.I

Hey guys,

For anyone that maybe trade related we will be displaying the SLC-01 car wearing its new Jongbloed centerlock wheels at the PRI show in Orlando, Florida from Dec. 1 through Dec. 3rd...booth 3543 with Jongbloed

Performance Racing Industry - About the Show

The car will be shown in "as raced" condition...not shiny and polished but ridden hard and parked wet....

ISIS will also be on hand in the booth to answer any questions and showcase their system.

See you there...

Last edited:
OHHH my neck of the woods. Now I have to figure out a way to get in.
P.s. Love the QA1 booth in the link LOL

Last edited:
For anyone else there, including Fran, check out the 12 rotor engine that will be on display at the show.

Really wish I could have been there at the show. All the new latest & greatest eye candy, besides the SL-C. Bet lots of lustful eyes will enjoy the SL-C.

Can't make it to PRI this year. They moved the dates of the show up this year, & we will be at Thunderhill for the 25hrs.
Greg & I are coming to Detroit next Thurs. to see Fran & the SLC
We are going to Indy on Fri. for the IMIS show.
Contemplating a race version SLC.
That Cadillac LMP body does look tempting tho.

Ted

Can't make it to PRI this year. They moved the dates of the show up this year, & we will be at Thunderhill for the 25hrs.
Greg & I are coming to Detroit next Thurs. to see Fran & the SLC
We are going to Indy on Fri. for the IMIS show.
Contemplating a race version SLC.
That Cadillac LMP body does look tempting tho.

Ted

Coming to the dark side??

Best of luckwith at the 25hr.

Maybe more like seeing the light?
Actually I appreciate both brands, & their products.
What is really impressive is what you owners/builders accomplish with these cars, or any other kit car builds. A lot of creativity & talent going into these cars.

From ISIS' blog:

With authentic battle damage!

IMG_0413.JPG

IMG_0414.JPG

Here we go......

Attachments

• IMG_2780 [640x480].JPG
    IMG_2780 [640x480].JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_2781 [640x480].JPG
    IMG_2781 [640x480].JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_2782 [640x480].JPG
    IMG_2782 [640x480].JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 828
  • IMG_2783 [640x480].JPG
    IMG_2783 [640x480].JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_2787 [640x480].JPG
    IMG_2787 [640x480].JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_2788 [640x480].JPG
    IMG_2788 [640x480].JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_2789 [640x480].JPG
    IMG_2789 [640x480].JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 318
Leaving the car as raced was a big hit.....most people really enjoyed seeing the grime from the 13hr VIR race....

We took the tail off the car for half the time and I think the car was photographed more with the hardware on display...than with the body on...

Fran, Great to meet you... looking forward to what the next few months bring :D .... the chant around the house has already begun.... SLC SLC SLC. My Factory Five's have done well for me for the past 13 years.... on to the next adventure. Sent you another email reference our conversation. Pretty exciting stuff!

I'm guessing that is Ryan and his father?

Who is making the one piece - one nut wheels sitting behind the car?

Very few styles....the one shown is GT3 style from memory....not inexpensive.

I talked with my pals from the Robertson Ford GT race team about their BBS one piece wheels and they are close to 10k per set......ouch

The mono at the bottom left of this picture looks very BBS RE-ish. Any idea of the cost in comparison to BBS?

attachment.php

I like it:

customizedslc3.jpg

Now they just need to make an affordable version of the BBS FI wheel. I like the BBS wheels but at $8k+ a set it's just not realistic. I'd be okay with 1/3 of that cost.

Not going to happen.....unfortunately...one piece centerlock wheels for a car like the SL-C have to be custom made and thats not cheap.

Three piece centerlock like the wheels on the 01 car can be done for about half the cost of one piece.

Back