T70 at Mallory Park Today..

Beautiful cars both. Would you consider bringing them over to the USA for some of the larger events this year ? Lola is the featured Marque...

Hi Johan
Would be very interested , but don`t know any of the events or the organisers ? Have got a pretty full calendar this year but you never know!!
I am hoping for a last minute entry for Le Mans classic, As for the spyder , I hope to be back at Goodwood for the revival meeting. Let me know who the organisers are if you can.
Many thanks Jon

:helmet::helmet:Goodwood revival 2007, My first time ! didn`t appreciate how dangerous Goodwood was:helmet:! what an adrenalin buzz !!

Attachments

• 787.jpg
    787.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 342
  • 3204.jpg
    3204.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 343
  • 3304.jpg
    3304.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 337
Congrats on your 2 wins in Italy Jon. You got the gearbox sorted then:thumbsup:. Who and what got sent home for an oversized engine? Very sketchy details in Autosport.
Will you be at the Donnington test Thurs, and the race at the w/end? I should be there running Carlos's 3b all being well.

Darren

CRC Racecar Engineering

Congrats on your 2 wins in Italy Jon. You got the gearbox sorted then:thumbsup:. Who and what got sent home for an oversized engine? Very sketchy details in Autosport.
Will you be at the Donnington test Thurs, and the race at the w/end? I should be there running Carlos's 3b all being well.

Darren

CRC Racecar Engineering

Hi Darren
Thanks , 2 wins straight out of the box!! have to say a big thankyou To Nigel Morris , my mechanic, The guy who got sent home was Steffano Rossina, The valvoline MK3B . Will be at Donnington with the spyder and the 3B Thursday and racing sat/sun.Will see you there. need a set of spinners, so will come over and see you and Clive.:helmet:

Hi Jon. I finally found out about Stefano from Clive, so were all set for our capacity check at the weekend. Not now doing the test on Thurs but we'll be there for the race. I'll make sure we bring the spinner sets and samples as we have a few variants for thread tolerance.
By for now

Darren

CRC Racecar Engineering

I swear I think they are all threaded differently...
this is where they begin

Attachments

• 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 356
Nah, you don't want to do that. You can't beat running around in the pouring rain changing to wets and trying to beat your 3 min pit-stop record...Oh and we've got all these lovely forged spinners to shift:drunk:

See you at the track

Darren

Hi Johan
Thanks for the pic, I was thinking of using nuts for racing, easier to get on and off in race conditions etc, and have a set of spinners for show.

Back