Terrorism comes to Australia .

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Were it up to ME, I wouldn't have allowed Muslim-ONE into the U.S. since 9/11. 'Dead serious here.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know, I know. Ask me if I CARE.

Go ahead.

ASK ME. :evil2:

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Were it up to ME, I wouldn't have allowed German-ONE into the US after 1918. Dead serious here.

Were it up to ME, I wouldn't have allowed Italian-ONE into the US after 1943. Dead serious here.

Were it up to ME, I wouldn't have allowed Japanese-ONE into the US after 1945. Dead serious here.

Were it up to ME, I would have shipped all those Negroes back to Africa after Nat Turner's Revolt. Dead serious here.

And so on...

Do you realize what a caricature you come across as?

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
I say again: Ask me if I care.

YOU DO realize how little I care about HOW I "come across as" to you, right, sir?

Probably not...as you obviously.........................eeeeh, never mind.

Just an "FYI": "The day after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, Roosevelt suspended naturalization proceedings for Italian, German, and Japanese immigrants, required them to register, restricted their mobility, and prohibited them from owning items that might be used for sabotage, such as cameras and shortwave radios." (Gilder Lehrman Institute of Am. History)

So, I guess ole 'Frank' and I follow pretty much the same logic and think/feel the same way about how to address/deal with possible adversaries in war-time, huh, Counselor?

(EDIT: Why am I convinced YOU would have been the 1st guy who would have voted in favor of hauling the Trojan Horse INSIDE the walls of Troy had you been in a position to do so???)

(Edit #2: That "negroes" comment was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of line, sir...EVEN FOR YOU. :evil2:)

Last edited:

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Well, you care enough to type that mess.

Roosevelt interring and taking basic civil liberties away from US citizens of foreign descent during the war is universally reviled by, like, pretty much everyone in the US as a huge mistake.

And yet you defend it.

Amazing.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Roosevelt interring and taking basic civil liberties away from US citizens of foreign descent during the war is universally reviled by, like, pretty much everyone in the US as a huge mistake...Amazing.<!-- google_ad_section_end --> NOW! NOT BACK THEN FOR WHAT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS REASONS.

Even MORE amazing - YOU CAN'T SEE/REFUSE TO SEE THE WAR-TIME LOGIC BEHIND IT ALL AT THE TIME. :annoyed:

You WOULD have voted to bring the 'horse inside the walls...wouldn't you...

It's past midnight...well PAST this ole man's bedtime.

G'night, all.

Last edited:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Pickering on the Martin Place Massacre

When the flowers have gone and the blood is cleaned from the walls and the bullet holes spackled over in the Lindt Cafe, outrage will slowly replace grief and the true story of a well-planned, albeit amateurish, terrorism attack will emerge.
A forensic Coronial inquiry could take a year but the initial inquiry into the Martin Place abomination should be completed by February and it will present the Government with an agonising quandary... continue to shield the Islamic community from blame and be eventually damned by the Coroner’s report, or show Australians what really happened.
It will be a testicular test for Tony Abbott and it’s one that he must eventually face. Only a fool would persist with the notion that this was a lone wolf attack. There are too many open links to Islamic support from Sydney s west and the links extend to the heart of Green/Left operatives embedded in the Public Service.
Before the siege was three hours old Islamic leaders knew very well who the gunman was, they said so, and the Lakemba disability boys, prevented from travelling to Syria, were high-fiving each other, salivating at the obvious outcome.
If Abbott’s inquiry is fair dinkum it will blow the lid off the entrenched Islamic rorting of our welfare system. It will show the money trail from drugs and the halal certification scam to ISIS, via sham charities . It will show the complicity of the terrorist s partner and two other close associates.
It will reveal the 14,500 who followed him on Facebook and those who subscribed to his website.
It will show the culpability of magistrates and damning phone calls and text messages leading up to the siege.
A subpoena on the bank records of Chris Murphy’s law firm will show who financed the terrorist s appeal to the High Court.
Legal aid does not extend to High Court appeals, and it doesn't come any cheaper than $50,000 up front. The inquiry will show who provided the sawn-off shotgun and cartridges, what mosques he attended and who gave him support?
This is the first inquiry into the underbelly of Sydney s protected Muslim enclaves. Enclaves that have been allowed to fester unchecked and unmonitored for decades, and it will likely lead to places Abbott fears to tread. But tread he must.
We have had enough, now we need answers.

Keith

So no pressure then eh Pete? :shocked:

I reckon they'll be quite diligent as there is now a momentum following France and Belgium, but I'm not sure how much will (or even should) be general public knowledge. They can't run it like a reality show, for obvious reasons...

That there Pickering has got a serious sized soap box hasn't he? :laugh:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
So no pressure then eh Pete? :shocked:

I reckon they'll be quite diligent as there is now a momentum following France and Belgium, but I'm not sure how much will (or even should) be general public knowledge. They can't run it like a reality show, for obvious reasons...

That there Pickering has got a serious sized soap box hasn't he? :laugh:

Yes he has, but he seems to be one of only two journalists in Australia who report without pandering to the PC mob.
His soap box is not confined to Muslims, nor does he seem to favour one side or the other. He is quite happy to give politicians a serve, whether they be left or right.
He was one of the prime movers in getting the ongoing Royal Commission into Union corruption started.
He is currently under Federal Police protection because of his cartoons and comments about radical Islam.

Back