The 2e GTD40 in Holand

Hi all,
I'm a happy man, I have got this week my GTD40 road licened in Holland with carburettors.I have the car for 8 months in Holland had dificulty's with registrating the car.the GTD40 which I bought in England is from 2000 and was for sale on the website of MDA. It is a well build car with some minor building mistakes, which are still solving. As I pursume there is on this moment no GT40-clone in Holland on the road and the car is a real eyecatcher.
Btw I live 35 km above Amsterdam.

Welcome to the other side of the channel!
Looking forward to meet you one of these days.
I still have my car registered in the UK.These guys dont realize how lucky they are...
Send me a mail /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Fred

Hi Fred, I sent you an email, I will concact you to see you. Fred you are also welcome to my place and you met some of your colleges from the time you where endurance racing.
Regards,
Luc

hey luc i already saw your post on the dutch kitcarclub ,
i was wondering if you would show up here (i am mostly a lurker here),i also live near amsterdam, hope to see your car someday. What color is it?

Hi Dennis,
The car is only red, appr. 400 hp with BF Goodrich tires (M&S), very slippery tires in the wet. You can contact me on tel 0620011725 , I hope to hear from you,
Regards Luc

Malcolm

Supporter
At the tail end of July I am going to Heiloo near Alkmaar for a week. Should you think my 15 years of GTD ownership to be of help to you and you want to pick my brains, PM me and lets see if we can get together.

Back