This Time Tomorrow - 1966 & Target 200 - DVD

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
:lol: Hey I know what the problem is.... the guys from England have to play on the other side of the disk and play it backwards. Sorry just had to.

:confused:

Sorry Jack but I don't get it ~ do you believe that England is antipodal to Arkansas ?

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
:confused:

Sorry Jack but I don't get it ~ do you believe that England is antipodal to Arkansas ?

James, I had to look that one (antipodal) up. No my friend, I was just trying to make a joke, no offense intended, just some humor. You always hear (here in the USA) "they drive on the wrong side and the wrong side of the road" It was just comment regarding this statement in relation to your DVDs being different. But who is on the wrong side? And who can make that judgment? Sorry if it offended you.

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
Jack,
No offence taken my friend.
Incidentally I played the DVD on my lap-top today.
I have seen it before but it's not a bad film containing mostly candid shots around the spectators and pits and less of the actual race. I will be back next year.
This video is on the web somewhere.

The Target 200 film is a Ford documentary about the 1964/5 development of the prototype with shots of Goodwood.
There is a rather funny part showing a guy painting the front clip in twenty minutes !
Boy times have changed.

Last edited:
Hi Guys
Just a question the front cover for this DVD shows the 1967 race with the MKIV. "This time tomorrow" is the coverage of the 1966 Le Mans race and Jimmy mac posted that the "Target 200" was the early 1964/65 testing. Are there any coverage of the 1967 Le Mans on this DVD? And if not was there every a DVD released of the 1967 Le Mans.
Regards Allan

I have the one from Car Films and several others as well, but I just got this one today and it is far better quality. I took a chance and hoped it would play on my computer and it does.:2thumbsup:

Back