TOTB VII - 'Ten of the Best'

Hi all -

I've been contacted by Chris Mann, who organises the popular Ten of The Best events here in the UK regarding this years event. (has a very nice GD Lola T70 too rockonsmile)

It takes place on July 27th at Elvington Airfield nr York In association with Millers Oils and pits the best 'road legal' cars against each other, awarding points in three disciplines - handling, straight line drag and top speed.

Whilst there will be some extremely modified cars there, it will also take a lot of skill, with possibly a bit of luck, to do well in all three events, so any good combination will stand a chance of good results...

There are classes for all types of cars, FWD, RWD, 4WD, so you'll not find yourself pit against a 1000HP 4WD Skyline or the like.

SO - if you think you're a good driver and have a suitably quick car (and trust me, 40s are quick!) then why not have a go... I know Chris would love to have a few 40's entered.

Nadine Geary, who has performed well there in the past in her Viper GTs and also in the Time Attack series, now also competes with/against us in the Sprint and Hill Climb events we attend, so if you fancy having a go - follow the links below and drop Chris an email to find out more..

However well you perform, you'll have a bundle of fun in the process and people, as always, will LOVE the 40s.....

What it's all about: Ten Of The Best

Entry details: Ten Of The Best

Contact Chris: [email protected]

Back