UK Election. Results for the PR Moaners..

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
I can see how Islam could be a peaceful religion...the provision for jihad is to rid the earth of the "infidels", so if EVERYONE were to convert to Islam, it COULD be a peaceful religion without any infidels to eliminate.

Yeah...not much chance of that happening, so those who proclaim that Islam is a peaceful religion must be, as you said, Jim, acting in a distinctly unpeaceful way.

Shame on them!

Doug

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
...so if EVERYONE were to convert to Islam, it COULD be a peaceful religion without any infidels to eliminate.

Uuuuuuuuuh...mebbe not, Doug. I would suggest probably not. How many Muslims have died - and continue to die - at the hands of other Muslims because they were/are members of the wrong sect, or whatever?

Killing people appears to be a cornerstone of that religion.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Right you are, Larry!

...infidels, infidels, infidels EVERYWHERE, even within the religion. MUST dispense with the infidels...they must do it right of DIE!! (...at least, that's' the word on the streets!)

Cheers!

Doug

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter

That 'stone' (cement?) slab brings to mind something Gen. George S. Patton reportedly once said, which would, in a way, apply here: "Fortified positions are monuments to the stupidity of man." Slightly 'tweaked' to better fit this situation, that would be: 'Political promises set in stone are monuments to the narcissistic arrogance of overly presumptive politicians.'

Well...I guess that does go a wee bit beyond "tweaking", duzzunit...but, you get the idea.

Keith

Here's the source I forgot to post regarding Mr. Miliband. He apparently is quoted as saying that a future Labour Government is committed to outlaw the scourge of Islamophobia by changing the law and making it an aggravated crime.

Labour would outlaw Islamophobia, says Miliband in an exclusive interview - The Muslim NewsThe Muslim News

It's terribly badly written with factual inaccuracies, and I'm certain it wasn't reported elsewhere. It feels like it was written by someone who's mother tongue is not English...

Anyway, he lost and so it's all bollocks.

Pat

Supporter
It's terribly badly written with factual inaccuracies, and I'm certain it wasn't reported elsewhere. It feels like it was written by someone who's mother tongue is not English...

Anyway, he lost and so it's all bollocks.

What are the inaccuracies Keith? I've not seen the article disputed anywhere except your post indicating your confidence he didn't say it.

If Mr. Miliband was your guy, I certainly didn't intend to trespass on sacred ground but his (your??) Labour Party certainly hasn't gone away.

And it's certainly been reported elsewhere:

Ed Miliband demands zero-tolerance approach to antisemitism | Politics | The Guardian

Outlawing

General election 2015: Labour will toughen hate crimes legislation surrounding Islamophobia - General Election 2015 - UK Politics - The Independent

General election 2015: Labour will toughen hate crimes legislation surrounding Islamophobia

Nick Ferrari on Ed Miliband's Islamophobia pledge, 24-hour drinking and drug executions | Nick Ferrari | Columnists | Comment | Daily Express

Google "Miliband+islamophobia" and you'd get dozens more.

Last edited:

Keith

Hi Pat, yes it seems it was reported elsewhere, just not in the newspapers I read!

Factual inaccuracy: On the so-called Trojan Horse scandal that failed to find virtually any evidence of extremism or radicalisation, the Labour leader said the reality is that the “root of this problem lies in proper accountability in our schools.”

This is the agenda of several schools in the Midlands, that via the School Governor system, of inserting pro Muslim curricula instead of the standard secular system.

It was, and is still, a threat. It doesn't necessarily have to be radical or extreme to be a threat. That comes later...

The whole preposterous idea which and may just have lost him the election seemed to have been a last ditch attempt to garner Muslim votes. Thankfully, it didn't work.

However, sometime in the future, I can see the nation going down this road..

Mr Milliband is my guy like Benedict Arnold was America's friend... :)

Back