Upgrades

Looks like the edit button has gone from the posts, which was available for say 5 minutes after posting.
I quite often post something, then think of another sentence that I want to add which i would normally do via the edit button. Guess I will have to think before removing the sand shoe from my mouth/keyboard......which is probably a good thing. Keep up the great work team.

Regards Ryan

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
Hey Harry,
Is there a reason why the default blue screen format has gone or is it me ?.
Personally not keen on this brown page and the option button to change it is now missing.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Jimmy, I have reported it also and Harry is working on it. I don’t like the brown either.

Regards Brian

Ron Earp

Admin
Hi Folks, as far as I knew we only had two styles active now - the default style which is sort of blue, and the GT40s style which is black, gray, white, and has a GT40s.com logo at the top. We used to have other styles but I never used them, so, can't remember now if they were active or not.

Harry

Admin
We certainly did not port more than two from vBulletin many years ago, but I cannot remember whether we had a "Gulf" one or the one Brian is referring to is instead the Default style... trying to restore a copy of the old forums pre-upgrade to check. What's sure is that after the upgrade we have only the Gold one and the default Xenforo one.

Harry

Admin
Hello guys, I restored a copy of the forums with an update from BEFORE the upgrade and indeed there was no other style BUT the default style, which can be confused with a "Gulf" style due to the similar colors.

The Default style was disabled on the new forum, so it is possible Brian was bumped out of it and thrown to the Gold style. I have re-enabled it, so Brian should be able to use it again and let us know if this is how the forum used to look for him.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    15.2 KB · Views: 43
Back