vin plates

I found these amongst the stuff I've not used. They go to the first person who will donate £10/$15 to this site plus pay the postage. And I am not in anyway convinced that they are originals. They are printed/screened on ali and have slightly bronze-ish tint over the non black areas. Both are flat and not scratched (any specks in the photos are dust). cheers alan

Attachments

• vins.jpg
    vins.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 390
Mine's a pint of creme de menthe with ice and a potato. Yup! Pm your details and may the fairy of piston seizure strike you down if you don't donate. pip pip! al

Cheers Jas you fine forum sponsor, Fairies banished to the prefab at the end of the garden where they will ponder life through the bottom of Skoda block until I discover the sod that knicked my rail of UNF snap-on sockets. pip pip al

plates gone!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
What a GREAT way for you both to show your support of the forum!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Thanks!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jason or anyone that knows,

Could you please post the exact dimensions of these plates. I think I am going to try and have a set made up.

Any chance someone knows the fonts that are used?

Thanks

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
i am not sure if its the original size or not.
maybe someone can comment on that

While nice, those plates were never used.

No GT had a plate I.D.ing it as a "Mk II" much less either "A" or "B". They were all either FAV, Ford Motor Co. or JW Automotive plates

Back