Watch this space!

Pete,
Would this have anything to do with a couple of unofficial union bank accounts, houses being purchased on behalf of said union and sold (funds not going to said union upon sale)...
Whilst a certan rangy lawyer was looking after said account (and in bed with the union rep)....
Am I close.....

Last edited:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Pete,
Would this have anything to do with a couple of unofficial union bank accounts, houses being purchased on behalf of said union and sold (funds not going to said union upon sale)...
Whilst a certan rangy lawyer was looking after said account (and in bed with the union rep)....
Am I close.....

Mate, very very close. Do you have inside information? If so please don't publish
but PM me.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I am in possession of information that will blow the current Australian Government out of existence and force an election if it is true.
It comes from a very reliable source as they say in the classics, but frankly I am not game to go public with it until I can get more confidence in it's veracity.
Watch this space.:shy:

O.K. now I am confident to say more. Larry Pickering a journalist better known for his cartoons was brave enough to post this in his blog last week.
Believe me this is just the tip of the iceberg.
SERIOUS QUESTIONS FOR GILLARD:<br />Still No Answers - Politics - The Pickering Post

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Pickering Challenges the lawyers. He Posted This on his Facebook page!

• NO WIN NO FEE:

• Apart from having the sort of head you’d never get tired of kicking, AWU boss Paul Howes’ record of protecting workers’, interests is abysmal.

• Police can’t act without a complaint and there are no complaints coming from Howes or the HSU East’s Williamson. It is no secret as to why.

• When someone like the HSU East’s Kathy Jackson files a complaint, Bill Shorten shuts her down by placing the union in administration. Anyway, Craig Thomson is nothing but a small fish among schools of sharks in an ongoing feeding frenzy.

• Howes’ union crony and co-Rudd assassin, Bill Shorten, does nothing either. (Except to plead it's an isolated case.) In fact, he goes to extreme lengths to obfuscate the blatant theft.

• Left wing law firms have become union savvy and unions have become Left wing law firm savvy. Paul Howes, makes no effort to recover those stolen members’ funds. I wonder why.

• The Gillard Government is a creation of corrupt unions, is stacked with ex-unionists (more than 50 of them) and protected by corrupt union bosses. The people who could bring down this corrupt Government (Craig Thomson, Doug McClelland and Ian Cambridge) have either been dumped or promoted to the union controlled FWA.

• Oakeshott and Windsor will not walk the plank for the sake of this nation.

• As an official of the ARU I quickly learnt the modus operandi of major unions. It wasn’t pretty then... it’s grotesquely ugly now.

• The silence is deafening from the Left wing law firm, Slater & Gordon, as accusations continue to fly from credible sources.

• It seems strange that a law firm would not immediately sue or at least take out an injunction against its accusers. Well, here you go boys, I’ll make it easy for you.

• • You (Slater & Gordon) have been complicit in fraudulent activities involving AWU officials.
• • You aided and abetted union officials in the theft of funds rightfully belonging to AWU members.
• • You knew the accounts those stolen funds moved into and out of were fraudulent accounts set up by a certain Julia Eileen Gillard, your Partner.

• How’s that? Enough for you yet? Okay, here’s some more:

• • You aided and abetted a Bruce Morton Wilson in the dispersal of those stolen funds.
• • You represented your client (the AWU) in clear conflict of interest.
• • You provided a loan to Bruce Wilson when you knew the loan assisted in the fraud.
• • You have done nothing to recover or assist to recover funds misappropriated by your clients, Bruce Wilson and Ralph Blewitt.
• • You refuse to release documentation detailing the above.

• Is that enough boys, or should I go on? Come on, it's not that hard, surely. Sue me! You’re a law firm aren’t you? You can even give yourself mates’ rates.

• There are more than 250,000 people who will see this article via blogs, 10,000 viral emails, Facebook, “The Pickering Post and its Facebook. God knows how many they will share it with!

• I notice you have bumped up your TV advertisements to convince people of your newfound ethics”. Are you feeling the pinch?
• Waste of money I’d say. Oh, unless it’s not yours.

• What is it you say, “No Win, No Fee”? Well, you won’t win this one, so you’re home free. You can’t really lose can you?

• Oh, yes you bloody can... and you know it!

• You are a disgrace and menace to the industrial law you espouse, the people you represent and to the legal profession in general.

• Come clean or come get me, you thieving, degenerate shysters!

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
More from Pickering

Our Prime Minister is a crook!
Julia Gillard’s latest makeover appears insufficient to cover her past.
An embattled Ralph Blewitt’s testimony will be challenged by the might of the PM’s Office but it is all too late. Basic truths are rapidly mushrooming to the surface and Pickering Post’s impeccable sources now appear to know more than even Ralph Blewitt knows.
The Pickering Post will not again ask the Prime Minister for answers. We don’t need to ask now.
We already know the answers and they are not pretty.
WA Premier, Brian Burke, Alan Bond and Laurie Connell all served time. The infamous Wilson/Gillard alliance emerged from the ashes of the WA Inc. scandal.
That Royal Commission did nothing to eradicate the next wave of corrupt union gangsters.
AWU boss, Bruce Morten Wilson was part of that new wave. Julia Eileen Gillard was later to become his pregnant girlfriend and partner in further crime.
Stories abound of a Perth-based Wilson capitalising on the growing WA boom regarding companies other than Thiess Contractors.
Pickering Post has been told, by various sources, of instances of a brash Wilson barging into developers’ boardrooms. The same old union threats to interrupt concrete pours caused ashen-faced board members to reach deep in their pockets.
It appeared extortion monies paid were going to the AWU. They weren’t. Eventually there were, in total, 12 illegal accounts. There was about to become a 13th illegal account and an extortion avalanche.
The story starts in 1992: Thiess Contractors’ WA Manager, Joe Trio was tendering for a lucrative wetlands job south of Perth. Wilson approached his friends in the then Labor Government and promised industrial peace if Thiess won the tender. Joe Trio’s Thiess Contractors won the tender.
There was no industrial unrest for the duration. Wilson now realised his immense political and fiscal power.
Ominously, Joe Trio was married to Bruce Wilson’s sister.
Later, in 1993, sums of money were appearing in a fraudulent account of Wilson’s, the account was disguised as an “AWU Workplace Reform Association” account.
We cannot confirm this, but ex-union sources are emphatic that it was Thiess Manager, Joe Trio, Wilson’s brother-in-law, who told Wilson illicit payments could not be paid directly to him. It was Trio who insisted Wilson set up accounts that would not attract attention.
Enter Julia Gillard, a young and naive, hard Left, lawyer, who naturally gravitated to the notorious Left wing law firm, Slater & Gordon. Peter Gordon of Slater & Gordon appointed Gillard as union envoy to Perth.
He instructed Gillard to hop on a plane and look after the “big boss”, Mr Bruce Wilson. Gillard certainly did that.
That night, at a dinner for union heavies at an exclusive Perth restaurant, Gillard and Wilson were finally left alone. At breakfast the next morning both were celebrating the consummation of what was to become a serious chapter in Australian political history.
Wilson accepted the position of Branch Secretary of the AWU in Melbourne. He resigned from the WA AWU but continued his remuneration from both branches.
Gillard then teamed up with Wilson and agreed to act for him, as Slater & Gordon already acted for the Vic. AWU.
THAT ACCOUNT:
Gillard, needing expert help, requested the assistance of another in-house lawyer, Bernard Murphy, to draw up the Association of Objects for the illegal account. They both worked on drafting the document. Gillard authored and signed the document.
Later, as PM, Gillard appointed Bernard Murphy as a Judge of the Federal Court.
Solicitors hold a copy of following chapters of this story:
Following instalments are ongoing and damaging. They include Shorten and Conroy’s role in the scandal. They include the immense and dastardly power of Gillard’s sacred hero, Bill Ludwig... how Gillard honoured his advice to her: “When you have the numbers, you can do what you like.” Why police investigations into Wilson were shelved. I sit at Bob Kernohan’s bedside in an unnamed Melbourne hospital. How the Left downed daggers with the Unity Right long enough to assassinate Rudd and install Gillard. How Blewitt was shafted by Gillard and Wilson. Why he never received one cent of stolen funds.
The payoffs, the bribes the sackings. Who is behind the repatriation of Blewitt and what he will say. Those in the ALP now plotting Gillard’s demise. It is a gripping saga and we have the full story... a story that will cause a Government to fall.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Surely the stuff will hit the fan soon.

WHAT BLEWITT HAS ON GILLARD IS BIG:
Larry Pickering

Whistleblower Ralph Blewitt is safely in the arms of The Australian newspaper while he awaits an assurance of indemnity from prosecution by police.
His febrile bitterness is not hidden as he explains his contempt for "that redheaded cow", "fucking Shorten" and others.
Gillard, as Prime Minister, was hounded by Blewitt for money he is still owed, about $12,000. Gillard responded with the threat, "Disappear or I will get the AFP on to you!". Blewitt promptly disappeared. But now he is back with hot blood and a thirst for vengeance.
One of the many questions The Pickering Post has broached with Gillard is: "Why does Ralph Blewitt consider it is you who should redress the claimed debt?" and, "Why did you react in such a way?"
These and many other questions are replied to in the same way each time: "Please refer to my previous responses." We have yet to see any response other than the initial, "I was young and naive" response.
So, will Ralph Blewitt be granted the indemnity he needs? Yes, of course he will, simply because the coppers wouldn't have charged him anyway and they can't be seen to be protecting Gillard. A refusal to indemnify would serve only to create an insatiable media storm of protest. The time for cover-ups is passed. We will have answers now, it has gone on for far too long! There is too much prima facie evidence for even the Left wing ABC to ignore.
Apart from the vague Statute of Limitations legislation which varies between States (in this case a small matter of 17 years is involved) Blewitt denies having benefited from any alleged ill-gotten gains. So exactly what does he need indemnity from? Well, obviously from much, much more than we already know. He will not tell me.
Regardless, there will be no successful prosecutions in this little scandal. So, in effect, it's no longer a matter of alleged criminality. It goes far beyond that. It goes to wide-spread corruption within Australian unions and their tentacles' deep reach into the bowels of government and, most importantly, what the hell will an incoming government do about it. This Government can do nothing. It is integral to, and subservient to, union corruption.
Blewitt and his wife, Mel, arrived back here from Malaysia terrified that, two weeks earlier, The Pickering Post had disclosed what was about to happen. His wife was concerned that they might be popped before Ralph could utter a word.
The Pickering Post, July 20, 2012: "Blewitt, and his wife, have been paid by a Melbourne law firm to fly back from Malaysia, where he is hiding out, to give evidence on behalf of a group of other people who also want Gillard's blood. He is in Melbourne now. Stay tuned."
Seventeen days later The Australian, on Friday August 3, splashed with a page one lead story that Blewitt had flown into Melbourne from Malaysia and was seeking personal indemnity to spill the beans on the whole Gillard/Wilson/AWU scandal.
Blewitt immediately made contact with me and I explained to him how the information we had was obtained. He appeared relieved. But he and Mel are safe from union thugs now because The Australian already has his statements in hand. The police also have a fair idea of his likely disclosures.
How do I know there is much more to come? The paper I once worked for would never splash this story as a page one lead without knowing the full extent of the substance of what Blewitt has to say. The story, when it breaks, will have plenty more meat on the bone; meat we have not yet chewed on, and certainly enough to ruin Gillard's holiday.
Gillard will not be charged but it will be claimed that she was fully aware of, and complicit in, the fraudulently-acquired funds and that she benefited from them. Her boyfriend at the time, and prime culprit, Bruce Wilson, will again attract police interest. My view is that he will not be charged either. Blewitt's testimony will need to withstand rigorous scrutiny against a closing of the ranks in the AWU. Only a Royal Commission will prise apart that sort of solidarity.
Kim Williams, the incoming CEO of News Ltd, deserves commendation for biting the bullet and not bowing to Gillard's threats of exposing phone hacking if the story was exposed. Maybe he had a religious epiphany or simply realised that Gillard is already spayed and far beyond the power to blackmail media.
When the dust settles on this ugly episode Julia Gillard's reign as Prime Minister will be over, if not before.
The most important issue will be curbing unions' continued foul influence on government and its stewardship over caches of tens of billions in superannuation... a nasty little cocktail of future unrepresentative economic influence.

Keith

The Unions ruined Britain's industry (along with incompetant management) without a doubt and they're still at it to a lesser degree. Pete what you need, is Margaret Thatcher with her giant handbag mate.

Pete why not propose a vote of no confidence in Govt, win it and then go to the country Pete?

(Sorry, it's just so addicitve mate :) )

Unions ehh!? Clearly very necessary organisations that are primary in today's society, to promote good conditions and fight for workers rights.

UTTER BS. They are useless, worthless, trouble-makers. In the 21st century, if you don't like your pay and conditions, piss off and get another job! Unions do nothing other than manipulate the 'ordinary man' into thinking we are still in the late 19th century, and he needs to have his hand held, to protect him from big nasty factory owner.

Keith

Noooo! I've woken the sleeping giant.:stunned:

Bet you're still singing "I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want" Eh? :laugh:

Yep. Moved to tears by the brilliance that is Spice. All we need is a little ziggy zig Argh!

One more step toward nervous breakdown ;)

Charlie Farley

Supporter
What a load of cynical, cliched crap that closing ceremony was..
but anyway, back to thread boys.

One of my Uncles back in the 1970's was a right hand man for Arnold Weinstock of GEC ( have i got the christian name right ? )
Anyway, he was briefed to keep a close eye on up and coming union reps and if they posed a threat of disruption....promote them, out of the way.
The oldest trick in the book, working class ( sic ) couldn't resist the money, while management of competing companies couldn't resist the ' honey pot ' sting... ( lets hope for my sake , there is no GEC as such anymore ..)

One of my Uncles back in the 1970's was a right hand man for Arnold Weinstock of GEC ( have i got the christian name right ? )
Anyway, he was briefed to keep a close eye on up and coming union reps and if they posed a threat of disruption....promote them, out of the way.
The oldest trick in the book, working class ( sic ) couldn't resist the money, while management of competing companies couldn't resist the ' honey pot ' sting... ( lets hope for my sake , there is no GEC as such anymore ..)

Interesting as I was an apprentice at GEC during the Weinstock years attending a number of Union meetings at the time.

Our perception as apprentices, was don’t be a union rep if you wanted to keep your job come the redundancy rounds.

Cannot imagine Arnold sanctioning anything to pacify anyone let alone a Union guy.

He didn’t strike me as being intimidated by anything, and although autocratic the company did seem to lose its way somewhat once he had gone.

Back