Watch this space!

I have yet to meet any politician that is not self serving. Terrible shame!

My Federal House Representative, James Rogan was a prosecuting attorney and then judge (came from a single mother home and worked his way through college) before he was a politician. When the impeachment of clinton came up, he was asked to be one of the impeachment prosecutors because of his experience. They warned him that if they couldn't convict clinton he'd probably be targeted by the President and lose his chair.

Well, Rogan said, "Because of my qualifications, I need to do this, I can always find another job." Rogan was targeted and lost his seat to a man, adam schiffffffffffffffff, who couldn't be elected dog catcher before this, and we still suffer to this day under his regime.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
It’s getting hotter in the kitchen for our Prime Minister…

Ben Fordham of 2GB
Log on below and listen to this. It’s the start of the slippery slope. The other blog’s eg. Bolt, Pickering, Michael Smith etc have been asked by the Police to restrict their comments while the investigation is still in its current situation. There has been some reporting of it in todays papers – Not in the Age or the other Fairfax papers, but it will have to happen as many, many thousands of morning listeners to 2GB have heard about it yesterday and today. Ben Fordham, together with a small group of REAL journalists, both paper and Radio, have at last been able to publically make these statements.
This PM is a dangerous person and it seems that it is now being borne out that she is not a fit and proper person to hold the once prestigious position of PM of this country.
Gillard Update | 2GB

Deleted - Political and depressing...
Enough to say I believe nothing that comes from any politician from any side these days, including tears.

Tim.

Last edited:
Just promise me one thing Pete. When you guys have finished 'running Julia through' and flogging her in public, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, do not send her back here. Find a hole in the middle of that vast outback of yours and drop her into it.

I'm just sitting here patiantly waiting for the big day when the Sh#t hits the fan and she's gone in disgrase, it cant be far away surely.
john

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Well she is gone, not quite in disgrace yet. But the Labor party reinstalled Rudd
as P.M. I cannot believe it!

You hear that Australia? You know what that is?? Its the sound of laughter. That's right.......laughter. The entire Labor party is laughing at us.......cause they actually think we are THAT stupid.

I cannot begin to explain how totally embarrassed I am as an Australian right now.

Thank you Labor for proving once again that you have absolutely no respect for the role of Prime Minister in this country, and that our highest office is nothing more than your political play thing. Way to tell the world that we are a complete and utter joke !!

No.......it wasn't enough that you have subjected us to this 3 ring circus of a government. It wasn't enough that you completely drained our finances, but now....you have gone and completely embarrassed this Nation on the international stage......again. And no, you didn't do it for any greater good........no you didn't do it in the best interests of our people.......no you did it for your own personal and political agenda. Nothing more. You are supposed to be representing the people of this country......not yourselves? But apparently that is a concept that is completely lost on you ...

At this exact moment, I can barely express into words how fundamentally you disgust me!!!

Three years ago YOU, as a party, stood before the world and told us that you had to change the leader of OUR country because a "good government had gone bad", and it had gone bad because of Kevin. That was your statement, not ours... And by the way, whilst we're on the subject, thats OUR job to do......NOT yours, you bunch of arrogant self serving hypocrites!! You don't like who's PM, call a general election !

So what now Labor ???........has Kevin suddenly come good?? What.......found some spare time whilst on his world tour to go to leadership school ?? Learnt how to deal with his 2 year old tantrums??

So since then, you've been telling us and everybody with a microphone what a fantastic leader Julia is, and how she is the best person to run this country. I swear I remember hearing that a few times. So once again Labor.....was that just all more self serving lies and deceit ? Apparently so.

You wanna know how I know with absolute certainty that you guys are just a bunch of ENTRENCHED LIARS?........because you just fired that 'supposed great leader' and replaced her with the very guy you told the entire world was INCAPABLE at being a leader. Are you kidding me?? Wow......how fundamentally bad do you need to be as a leader for that to occur? In fact......how is that even allowed?? We have a guy as PM that even one of your own MPs is on record as calling him a "psychopath". Mr Rudd was a "psychopath with a giant ego". "His chaotic and deeply offensive style of leadership ... "

Great choice guys.....way to let the cream rise to the top!!

No..........I'll tell you what you've done. All you guys have proved over the past couple of years, is that, as a party, you really don't give a DAMN about this country, and that you are only really in this gig for yourselves....period! The number of members who have jumped ship, with this change, is disgusting and indicates exactly how you feel about this country and only goes to further reinforce how self indulgent and selfish you really are.

If Labor retains even one seat at the next federal election as a result of this desperate and demeaning stunt, all it will have proved to the world, is just how gullible and stupid the Australian voting public are..........and how easily manipulated its people can be.

Shame on you Labor.....shame on you!! I am sure none of you could lie straight in bed, even if your life depended on it!!

Anon.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
I say again, 'looks to me like "elected" govts 'round the world are just as morally corrupt, dishonest, crooked and totally screwed up from top to bottom as ours is here in the U.S. "Political party" and its power first...and the people?...eeeeh...whenever (and if ever) we get around to listening to them. (Add to that the fact that the U.S. now has more "takers" than "produces" voting these days and NONE of the above matters as long as those politicians keep greasing the wheels of the "takers'" gravy train.)

"If Labor retains even one seat at the next federal election as a result of this desperate and demeaning stunt, all it will have proved to the world, is just how gullible and stupid the Australian voting public are..........and how easily manipulated its people can be."

Nooooooope. 'Not 2 cents difference...

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
They all pretty much suck if you ask me. I now understand why so many of my friends are just totally done with politics and trying to keep an eye on these idiots we elect. If they aren't totally fucked when we elect them, a few years in office seems to do the job quite handily.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Wayne Gilchrest, former member of the US House. He wasn't conservative enough for his fellow GOP members, so they sandbagged him out of office. And now we're stuck with a fucking asshole demagogue who couldn't find his ass with both hands- and wouldn't look for it until they told him it was okay to try to find it.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

"The danger to Australia is not Kevin Rudd but the citizens capable of entrusting a man like him with the Prime Minister ship.
Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.
The country can survive a Kevin Rudd, who is, after all, merely a fool.
It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their Prime Minister."

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Victorian Chief Magistrate Peter Lauritsen handed down a judgement on Monday in the Julia Gillard – Bruce Wilson AWU fraud in relation to the discovery of documents sought by the Victoria Police. The bottom line is that the police now have access to the documents they were seeking. It is a judgement that will probably put a big smile on Julia Gillard’s face and make her Christmas.

Some people think Lauritsen’s judgement is a big win, but I do not see it. Some elements are good as far as the pursuit of Bruce Wilson is concerned but that is about all. As Chief Magistrate Lauritsen says in his written reasons “As far as I can determine, the majority of the documents date from 1995. None is earlier than 1992. This proceeding may turn out to be much ado about very little”.

That said, Ms Gillard should be happy because Chief Magistrate Lauritsen for whatever reason has made a finding of fact that Julia Gillard and her then boss, Bernard Murphy, did not know about a key element of the fraud that took place. This makes it rather hard to charge them with “conspiracy to cheat and defraud” which is one of the crimes that the Victoria police are investigating.

Others will argue that there is plenty of other evidence and other crimes that Julia Gillard can be charged with. And if they do that they will be right, but missing the whole point. This is a game of knocking one piece of evidence and one crime out at a time, piece by piece until there is no case against Gillard. And the piece knocked out by Lauritsen is a big piece which I disagree with.

Background

This is a follow-up to 2 recent posts on the Victoria police trying to get access to documents from the law firm Slater and Gordon when Julia Gillard worked there and relating to her work for her then boyfriend Bruce Wilson. Click here for the first post and click here for the second post. I also have a specific page set up on the Julia Gillard / Bruce Wilson AWU Fraud. (Click here)

In 1991 Bruce Wilson and Ralph Blewitt, as representatives of the AWU, did a deal with Thiess Contractors Pty Ltd in Western Australia regarding a construction job known as the “Dawesville Channel project”. As part of the deal the AWU would supply a “Workplace Reform” advisor. As it turns out the advisor never existed but Wilson and Blewitt did invoice Thiess for the advisors work.

In 1992 Julia Gillard and her then boss at Slater and Gordon lawyers, Bernard Murphy helped set up an association called the Australian Workers Union – Workplace Reform Association. It was set up for Bruce Wilson and Ralph Blewitt. The Association via its bank account was used to funnel fraudulently gained funds from Thiess Contractors Pty Ltd through. In total it was $303,252 for the “Workplace Reform” advisor that never existed.

Wilson and Blewitt initially had problems getting the Association registered in WA as the Commissioner for Corporate Affairs rejected the application. So Bruce Wilson and Ralph Blewitt went to the Melbourne offices of Slater and Gordon and met with two partners, Julia Gillard and Bernard Murphy.

In his written reasons Chief Magistrate Lauritsen says in relation to the meeting that “Neither Blewitt nor Wilson mentioned to Murphy or Gillard the agreement with Thiess over the advisor”. I find this disturbing as it seems to give Gillard and Murphy a big out as far as a “conspiracy to cheat and defraud”charge is concerned. And on whose evidence does he rely to make this statement? It has to be Ralph Blewitt’s affidavit. No wonder Lauritsen was talking up the credibility of Ralph Blewitt in his written reasons. It helps Gillard and Murphy at from that point is concerned..

Why Lauritsen would raise that is beyond me as there is no need to and it sounds like he is acting as Gillard’s and Murphy’s defence council. I won’t get into a long argument but I will make these two points.

1.Both Gillard and Murphy would have known they should have approached the AWU head office for approval to set up the Association which they did not.

2. By the time Gillard helped set up the Association she was already in a sexual relationship with Bruce Wilson and should have stood aside from dealing with Wilson and the AWU any further which she did not.

Director of Public Prosecutions

The decision on whether or not to prosecute Julia Gillard will most likely come down to John Champion SC who is Victoria’s Director of Public Prosecutions. So what is he like?

He is currently under fire for getting involved in politics and dropping criminal charges against the Victorian state politician Geoff Shaw only a few days ago. From what I can tell the DPP had been chasing Geoff Shaw for a while and to drop the charges at such a late stage makes it a clear political decision.

“Mr Shaw faced 23 charges of obtaining financial advantage by deception and one count of misconduct in public office over the alleged misuse of his parliamentary fuel card and car in 2011.”

“Director of Public Prosecutions John Champion, SC, issued a statement saying there was not a reasonable prospect of Mr Shaw being convicted.“ (Click here to read more)

John Champion is a Liberal appointment, so it cannot be claimed he is biased in favour of Julia Gillard. But it does not install a lot of confidence when the current Victorian DPP in the last week has dropped criminal charges for political reasons. A lot of senior public servants play both sides of the political fence as who is in power today might not be at the next election.

There is so many twists and turns to come and so many angles to look at things from. It will only be if and when people start getting charged will we be able to look back in hindsight and have a good indication of what really happened with this investigation. Until then we keep guessing.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
THE REAL ‘GILLARD’ WHISTLEBLOWER... and he’s another Labor man Harry Nowicki and the small band of Melbourne Lawyers who were dissecting the entrails of Gillard’s time with the infamous ambulance chasers, Slater & Gordon, have all but disappeared. It has been eighteen months since I last spoke to Harry. Then, yesterday, out of the blue I received a call from one of the Melbourne forensic boys. It was just a friendly call to say my latest Gillard story was “spot on”. “So where the hell’s Harry”, I asked. “Haven’t heard from him for some time”, was the reply. Harry is no cleanskin and was an effective BLF Lawyer. His law firm, Wonicki Carbone, was a takeover target of the voracious Slater & Gordon until it became clear Harry was hot on Gillard’s trail and they dropped him like a hot scone. Slater & Gordon continued to defraud their “no win, no fee” clients while positioning themselves for an IPO that netted their partners $14 million each. Harry too would have made millions but now appears to be another casualty of Gillard. His literary expose has been shelved for lack of a publisher, and I intend to find out why. My suspicion (and it's only a suspicion) is that the weight of Slater & Gordon’s ill-gotten financial resources is at play. (Stay tuned.) It was Harry who paid to bring Ralph Blewitt from overseas to spill his guts to Vicpol. It was Harry who unearthed the biggest political story in Australian history... you know, the one the dishonest media refused to run with, which in turn led to honest journalists and shock jocks losing their jobs? Bruce Wilson’s appeal hearing next month will certainly fail... that’s a given. He is trying to prevent Vicpol’s Major Fraud Squad from getting their hands on material they believe includes Gillard’s diary. Detectives have copies of a mountain of evidence, but they want the originals and whatever else is being suppressed. Soon they will have it all in their hot little hands and only two people of note remain to be questioned, Gillard and Wilson... in that order. Only then will the many battered and broken casualties of the horrendous Gillard saga have their day in court. It won’t happen tomorrow, but it will happen. The Melbourne boys believe the end of February, I believe more like May. Let’s see.

Posted today on Face Book by Larry Pickering.

Back