Weekend lunch at the Kings head in Little Marlow.

Keith

Hi there Ian, he was supposed to go under the knife yesterday but they postponed it until lunchtime today. Not heard anything since, but I'm sure he'll make contact when he's able. In the rush, he didn't get his iPad so smoke signals and intuition are the order of the day...

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
It was an angio yesterday to see if my heart is beating to generate enough pressure
for what I describe as a right descending femoral artery replacement. The alternate option is a mid calf amputaion which I don't want.
Dave

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Tanks Keith.
ot much fun hopping everywhere and driving an auto car so I hope to get the artery done as quickly as possible.

Keith

Well, trust me for getting it wrong. David is in King's College Hospital not Guys. Sorry for the confusion.

Still there, op this Thursday.

I am unsure if he has internet or not, but if he has, it's unreliable.

Whatever, good luck David mate. Break a leg.

Ooooops...:lipsrsealed:

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Guys.
Thank you all. The op is tomorrow morning so I hope to get in contact soon after.
Internet is marginal but I hope to get a line.
Best,
Dave.

Keith

I've managed to slip through the Hospital Security systems and dial the ward direct. He's still there but I fear his mind is going. He asked for "flowers & chocolates" to be sent..:stunned:

Worried it is I am... :worried:

I've managed to slip through the Hospital Security systems and dial the ward direct. He's still there but I fear his mind is going. He asked for "flowers & chocolates" to be sent..:stunned:

Worried it is I am... :worried:

Must be a secret code for women and wine methinks.

Bob

Back