Weekend lunch at the Kings head in Little Marlow.

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Sorry guys I cannot report anything
Sent a couple of texts but got nothing back

Will advise if I go hear anything

Ian

Keith

He'd better still be in hospital Monday, as I have sent supplies directly to the ward as requested. Hope he was serious about the inflatable nurse and tub of KY...:shifty:

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Just switched on though a Morphine sulphate haze. Totally cream crackered. The most beautiful female doctors on the Vascualar team I have ever seen. More dreams ......

Keith

David Update:

He briefly got a mobile signal and informed me that the op has been successful and he hopes to come home Monday. It seems they stripped out the entire right leg artery and "turned it inside out."

Of course that may have been the morphine talking, mine not his... :stunned:

Sounds pretty sore to me. Anyway, he is in good spirits...

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Thank you all for the concern.
My right foot was cold, the artery had clogged between the groin and the mid calf had clogged along most of its course and so this absolutely beautiful femail vascular surgeon saved the day by stripping out the vein and feeding it though the now cleaned out artery and reconnecting it at both ends. About five hours she said and it worked straight away. If it had'nt happened it would have been an amputation.
I've missed Silverstone and Spa but depending on Audi Joest, I hope to make Le Mans and Nuburgring. After that It's party time.
Once again, thank you.
Did that simple summary explain it Jim?

I hope to make home early in the week.

Good to hear it all went well David, its got to be pretty serious stuff to get a two week stint in a hospital these days. How long before your up and about properly?

Bob

What no limoncello infusion with the drugs?
Take your time and rest up. I remember that sleeping was the best way to get through bad times...well it seemed to go by faster.

Back