What is the build and delivery time of your RF?

Calling uk cars 2 and 3 being built now. Don't be tight - show us some photos please. You'd be surprised what waiting customers would find interesting eg. a photo of your cars in the container,
a photo of a garage full of body parts and boxes etc. That's assuming you have a digitial camera, of course. If not, at least tell us how you are getting on - if you have got a kit, does it look harder/easier than you thought etc etc. Please consider this request - I'm a few cars down the list from you and even though I shouldn't have too long to wait, its very difficult to do so.

Hi John,

It is indeed me in the bike mag and the ride is being offered in my demonstrator (which arrives with yours!)

With regard to your proposed trip (and I dont feel you are putting me on the spot here) I think it will probably really depend on our workshop time (fitting your engine and box) and the SVA test.

I will have a clearer idea when I get an update from Rob this week (as he is in SA)

Lastly, please feel free to post on the forum (why indeed shouldnt you?) but if you need info, you will get it faster if you ring myself or Carol direct!

Best wishes,

Rick

Messaged received - feel like I've had my wrists slapped! I now know how my kids feel as it comes to Xmas day when they all get excited and misbehave as they can't wait for Santa to arrive. Will telephone in future first and post second. Best regards.

I'm trying to imagine what would've happened if the internet had been around when Antonio Stradivari had plied his trade. I don't think it would've been a good thing.

350px-Antonio_stradivari.jpg

Hi,
with regard to the photos of the cars arriving in the container and the pile of parts,then if you look in the all gt40 section dated Thurs October 7th 2004, heading- RF#99 in the UK,(sorry, but i havent got a clue how to put a link to it ) then you will find pictures of #99 arriving.
Hope this helps, though this is an australian kit, not a south african.
The wait is most definatly worth it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif. Im just waiting for the 10th of march when ive got the sva retest /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

Jerry

Back