What ya drivin ?

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Paul, Rick, Yep I know what you mean!!!! But sometimes you know, the temptation just gets the better of you and you just can't help it!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
The only benefit to owning horses it that if you left P1075 AND P1042 in a dark garage, you would only have 1075 and 1042.......with horses you have a unique fleet owners program that will give you more horses than you started with!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

But then again, 1075 does not eat or poop!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I use to have 5 horses in my backyard. The 5th one was a surprise. Seems the stud next door nailed my mare through the fence. I just thought she was getting fat. Went out one morning to feed the 4 I had to discover a new colt.

I use to do team penning with my Paint. Lots of fun. Ended up not having time for the horses. sold them. It was truly a sad day.

I currently own:

1991 KVA GT40 (engine out for repairs)
1996 Westfield SE1 (2.1 pinto engine on Webbers - currently for sale)
1990 Peugeot 205GTi 1.9 (fastest thing I own down the bumpy country lanes around here...)
1977 VW bay window camper van
twin engined Honda pro-kart (fun for all the family!)

And I cycle to work.....

At the moment:

BMW z3 M Coupe (13.8sec-1/4mile at Brighton!).
Audi S4 4.2 V8 Cabriolet - delivery in May.
Mitsubishi L200 Pickup - for towing the 40.

J.P

Citroen Xantia daily and work car.
1974 MGB GT V8. Restoring at the moment, will be sold
1955 MG ZA Magnette. in restoration, keeping her when I finish.
1985 BMW K100 RS motorcycle.
KVA. not allowed to touch it yet til I have sold 2 cars. Currently at my brothers garage 180 miles away!!
Wife has her BMW 325i Cabriolet
Anyone want to buy a MGB GT V8, nearly finished/!!!
Murray

Back