who of you SLC owners are in Northern California, bay area?

Wondering how many of you are out here in the Bay Area? I went to SEMA and the rep from RCR said he thought there are 4 in production. I'm on the verge of making a decision between the Lemans and the SLC. Can i get a show of hands and an email or a call?
I appreciate your help.
Stuart Lee
[email protected]
408-887-4479

I'm in SF and so is Tim. Mesa is in Santa Clara and Howard is in Dublin. There may be more but that is all I know of.

Feel free to come see my pile. I've just completed a bunch of projects on the car and am waiting for a bunch of new parts from Fran so I can move forward with a few other projects that have been on the back burner until they arrive. Fran...Hint, hint.

Stuart...check here..not Norcal but they are side by side for approx one more week.. http://www.gt40s.com/forum/rcr-forum-rcr40-slc-p4-mkiv/38619-superlite-le-mans-socal.html

Dave...they are all crated except for one part and my FG guy is on vacation until the week of the 12th...

I had two guys helping at SEMA during the week...they were around all week, keep in mind that we were not really allowed to be peddling our wares as we were guests on the Forgestar wheels booth...

Aaaaaaaaah...then I now know from whom 'tis I should expect a handsome check in a day or two, don't I...! :sneaky: ;) :thumbsup:
("ViperJustin"? Were you perhaps sporting someone else's name tag that day? :huh: )
??? And what could that possibly have been, sir??? :huh:

1- ummm... I have know idea what you're talking about.
2- Yes. I was using one of the Forgestar booth name tags.
3- I have no idea, to be honest. Maybe I'm reading too deep into Fran's comment????

Last edited:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Maybe I'm reading too deep into Fran's comment????

You weren't "peddling (your) wares" if that's what you're referring to. You simply answered questions I initiated. No harm no foul in that regard 'far as I'm concerned. (You could hardly have just stood there like a mute and said nothing...!)

...but, I believe we're hijacking this thread.

'Apologies to cal4050...

Hey folks, thanks for responding. There's one of you in the So. Bay that just called this evening. I'll call you tomorrow. Just finishing work (2 am) trying to afford this new toy!
Thanks

No problem Justin....you did a great job and it is very much appreciated...

I only meant we were not allowed to have big Superlite Banners and portray the booth as our own, so you and Karlo did a great job by being available and answering as many questions as you did...

Larry - that was likely me at SEMA. We spoke after you sat in the car and you guessed my age only 2 years off. :) Great to meet you. Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions: [email protected].

Tim

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Larry - that was likely me at SEMA. We spoke after you sat in the car and you guessed my age only 2 years off. :) Great to meet you. Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions: [email protected].

Tim

'Enjoyed meeting you too, sir...and thanks...!

(The fellow I referred to originally was "Justin", or "Jeff", or whomever! lol! He was about a foot taller [and darn near that much wider at the shoulders!] than you and 'was wearing a shirt with an RCR logo on it. ;) Basically, compared to you or me, he was a 'sequoia' with feet! ) ('Sorry, Justin!)

'Enjoyed meeting you too, sir...and thanks...!

(The fellow I referred to originally was "Justin", or "Jeff", or whomever! lol! He was about a foot taller [and darn near that much wider at the shoulders!] than you and 'was wearing a shirt with an RCR logo on it. ;) Basically, compared to you or me, he was a 'sequoia' with feet! ) ('Sorry, Justin!)

Lol! You should see me in a family reunion... I'm the little guy!

I've been following this site for a few years now and would sure love to see (and eventually own) an SL-C. Is there any chance I could come by and check out one of your cars in person? I could bring my Lamborghini Diablo by for comparisons.

Thanks!
Bill

Shoot me a PM or email

BillMoomey at hotmail.com

I've been following this site for a few years now and would sure love to see (and eventually own) an SL-C. Is there any chance I could come by and check out one of your cars in person? I could bring my Lamborghini Diablo by for comparisons.

I'm down in the south bay but will drive wherever.

Thanks!
Bill

Shoot me a PM or email

BillMoomey at hotmail.com

Hey Stuart, thanks for coming by the shop & checking out what we have going on at Quick Racing Products, with our 2 SLCs, & GTM projects. Really nice meeting you guys. Anyone that wants to stop by just let us know.

Thanks,
Ted

Back