Wifes and GT40S

No wife or GT40 for that matter but this one sitting shows her love for bikes and cars..... she gets carsick unless shes driving. A ploy, or a gift? She was really bummed when speed stoped showing World Rally Championship.

Attachments

• Kla view race.jpg
    Kla view race.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 326
I managed to get her sick when the first time I was driving the car to show her how fast and great this car is.Since then she accompanied only a few times but she loves the car....mea culpa.

Fred

I would let my wife drive it. Problem is I had to build it for my rather large frame and she could not reach the pedals (what a shame!). Anyway my wife says the GT has become my mistress and its never a good idea to get your wife and your mistress together!!

Pete K.

GT40s Supporter
When I built my Cobra I set the driver's seat up so that as it moves forward it also raises. This way both I (6'4") and my wife (5'2") can drive the Cobra.

She's driven the Cobra a handful of times but complains that, although the car is a blast to drive, the clutch and accelerator pedals are much too stiff and the steering is heavy at slow speeds.

Remember those "faults" as you set up the return springs on your accelerator pedals and choose wheels and tires for the front of the car.

:)

Howard Jones

Supporter
"It's too loud, hot, bouncy, hard to see out of, the brakes squeak, the seat is hard, I can't take my purse, you bitch when I ride the clutch, and it scares me when you drive it fast."

Ya.... ain't it cool.....honey. Ahhhh.... why don't you follow me in the mustang.

Back