Wonderfull Transaxle on ebay anyone can advise

I saw a posting somewhere on the internet can look it up that he bought the SL-C
build it and than could not get it registered and had to do some extensive mods dont know if he did succeed with it in the end
but I saw there is one company in Germany that offers building those but dont know if they did an SL-C the GT40 has been done before.

will see My planning is to start building early next year so still have time to get well prepared before starting
:laugh:

I saw a posting somewhere on the internet can look it up that he bought the SL-C
build it and than could not get it registered and had to do some extensive mods dont know if he did succeed with it in the end
but I saw there is one company in Germany that offers building those but dont know if they did an SL-C the GT40 has been done before.

will see My planning is to start building early next year so still have time to get well prepared before starting
:laugh:

Steven

We defenitely can build a SLC for you. To check if this gearbox will fit we would need to find exact dimensional drawings, which we could send to fran to integrate in the existing CAD files of the SLC. We than will find out if we have to adapt something or not.

Here is another offer of this gearbox
Porsche Carrera GT Getriebe neu ( Albert ) | eBay

If you need help with calculation of your budget, best would be to contact me as well.

I had intensive talks with the TÜV Nord in germany. As long as we are going to use an EURO 5 compliant drivetrain the registration can be done.
THe necesarry emission test and also single approvement test of the car will cost some, but it always helps to have the TÜV engineer incorproated in the built from the planning stage on.
We do have this contacts and could help you with that.

We also could help you working out an drivetrain configuration which suits your needs but also fullfill the requirements for registration.

THere is no comment to made to that build in UK. If you search this forum you will find out that this builder is banned from this forum and there is a reason for this.

So i strongly recommand you make yourself your own picture. THe best would be to visit RCR directly in Detroit. We always have SLC´s in different production stages to look at. You can see first hand how it is made and constructed and can discuss with the boss himself.
It always pays out. Flights are cheap ( 500€ roundtrip) and in case of you purchasing a SLC we will give you that costs as a reduction on the purchasing price.

BTW you could than also get all the news about the new exciting race spec SLC
attachment.php

Thanks
TOM

Last edited:
Back