Wooden Ferrari Engine

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Do you think it wood have stump pulling torque?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Of course it wood, its made of Hardywood, so it wood run growth rings round everything else wooden it?.

God help us all!

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
:lurker: Dollar to a dime the guy that built this is about 50 cm tall and eats an inordinate number of cookies, but looking for a career change.

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
Paul,
Perhaps boring but it's nice to have dia-log now and then.
Logging out now.

Last edited:

Keith

Well, I have now con Fir ed with my Branch manager, and he has con Fir med that he was almost Felled by my request.

It seems I have been a Plank all my life and not saved enough and that my application had certainly not given him a Woodie.

He Saw immediately that I was upset and Logged into my account to check. He said the way I had managed my account was so poor that I deserved a Birching, and that he had received a Forest of complaints from creditors and I should sort it all out Chop Chop. That struck a Chord I can tell you. Then he called me a Peckerwood and I saw Red, picked up a Number 4 (Wood) from his golfing bag in the corner and went at him like a Tiger [:)] & Club bed him until he ran into his Dugout.

So, no Ferrari engine model for me I'm afraid, well, not until I can afford to live in St John's Wood anyway.. shame there are too many Faggots & Four by Two's there and it Wood cost a complete Bundle :drunk:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH stop it you guys. I know you think the puns are treemendous, but they are making me go off my twig, I think we should branch out in another direction or I'll end up rooted. :cry:

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
Reminder to one's self:
Review Ron's latest post about filtering for obscenely ridiculous topics that, if found by our peers from other typical car-crafting, gun toting forums, would coin our group as the "wood huggers", and be immediately relegated to the tool shed.

I think that at this point I shall dowse my hands in high temp lacquer thinner, sand my britches with a 6” dual action sander, stick a finger in the 20,000 rpm grinder wheel, and then go lay out in the gutter for the next 2 hours to regain the self-respect that this string has so insidiously stolen.

You all wood...err should be ash shamed...err ashamed.

Back