1. Kim Haun

    50/52 Transaxle Cooler

    My 50/52 transaxle has fittings for a cooler. But I'm wondering if I need some sort of pump to move the oil? Or is there an internal mechanism that moves the oil? Kim
  2. P

    bringing previously titled SB100 car back to California

    Does anyone know if I move to another state and register/re-title my SB100 California car there, then move back to California at a later date, will I get my SB100 status back automatically?